Posted to rec.audio.tubes
sonny

Default WTB: PAMPHONIC TYPE 1002 TUBE POWER AMP, OTHER TUBE AMPS

hello, i am trying to match an early UK Pamphonic type 1002 mono tube
amp. i would also be interested in other tube amps, tube preamps, tube
tuners, tube guitar amps, guitars, working or not. please advise, you
be well, sonny :-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

You just don't understand do you, you clown. There aren't any.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andy Evans

You just don't understand do you, you clown. There aren't any.

Well, advertising on a ng where people know their tube gear is hardly
likely to unearth a bargain. Like someone here would fortuitously find
a box of WE 300bs in an attic (does anyone still have attics?) and sell
them off cheap out of ignorance. I'm assuming "a cheap" Pamphonic type
1002 or other stuff. If I'm being unfair, I'm willing to be corrected
or eat my hat, whichever comes first.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
mike

sonny wrote:
hello, i am trying to match an early UK Pamphonic type 1002 mono tube
amp. i would also be interested in other tube amps, tube preamps, tube
tuners, tube guitar amps, guitars, working or not. please advise, you
be well, sonny :-)

A quick Google search brought up many posts on many forums by a
sonnysound looking to buy equipment. It also brought up many FOR SALE
listings by a sonnysound located in Florida. These phone numbers were
attached ( 850.314.0321. Cell: 850.543.7025 )
It's obvious he is a reseller on many forums.
Mike M

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Mike Coatham

"mike" wrote in message
ink.net...
sonny wrote:
hello, i am trying to match an early UK Pamphonic type 1002 mono tube
amp. i would also be interested in other tube amps, tube preamps, tube
tuners, tube guitar amps, guitars, working or not. please advise, you
be well, sonny :-)

A quick Google search brought up many posts on many forums by a
sonnysound looking to buy equipment. It also brought up many FOR SALE
listings by a sonnysound located in Florida. These phone numbers were
attached ( 850.314.0321. Cell: 850.543.7025 )
It's obvious he is a reseller on many forums.
Mike M

For what its worth I junked one of these recently - it had been dropped and
the chassis looked like it had been in a head on collision . I kept the
transformers and some of the salvagable hardware . This is the only one I'd
ever seen and had been given to me by an ex-pat Scot. who brought it with
him from UK to NZ many years ago.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
moby

Mike Coatham wrote:
"mike" wrote in message
ink.net...
sonny wrote:
[...]

Was there anything special about it that made it worthy of the thousand
or so
n/g postings that Sonny has done over the last decade or so trying to
buy one
of them ?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
RapidRonnie

moby wrote:
snip

Was there anything special about it that made it worthy of the thousand
or so
n/g postings that Sonny has done over the last decade or so trying to
buy one
of them ?

It does have Partridge OPTs. But they were readily available until the
early eighties.