Gerald Stombaugh

Default History Repeats Itself

Some are falling in the trap of responding to the Jutes (remember
Dangerous Dave) of the world.

If we ignore them completely, they will go away again.

Let us go back to discussions about "why do those funny bulbs glow
blue???????"

Gerald

Fred Nachbaur

Gerald Stombaugh wrote:

[...]

Let us go back to discussions about "why do those funny bulbs glow
blue???????"

Gerald

I know! I know! http://www.jacmusic.com/html/article...w/blueglow.htm

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

jim

"Fred Nachbaur" wrote in message

Gerald Stombaugh wrote:

[...]

Let us go back to discussions about "why do those funny bulbs glow
blue???????"

Gerald

I know! I know!

http://www.jacmusic.com/html/article...w/blueglow.htm

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

AAAAAH,.......... the old 450V 50mA 6L6GC !!!! Who needs music !!! Just
watch da toobs !!
jim

Steve Bench

Let us go back to discussions about "why do those funny bulbs glow
blue???????"

Gerald

I know! I know!

http://www.jacmusic.com/html/article...w/blueglow.htm

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

AAAAAH,.......... the old 450V 50mA 6L6GC !!!! Who needs music !!! Just
watch da toobs !!
jim

An alternative way to deal with the blue glow is to use about
20 blue LEDS in the chassis shining up on the tubes; hides the
blue glow and looks interesting in its own right. I believe
there's a commercial amp (thought I saw a review of it somewhere
a while back) that seems to have done this.

Best Regards,
Steve

Check my web page .. A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/sbench101/"http://members.aol.com/sbench101/A
Remove the .gov to EMail me
firedome

It was DangerDave, actually,if memory serves...ah the "good" ol
days....whatever happened to him (there were rumors of his demise),
One Eyed Jack (jujueye), Ross, Cosmotronics, MacLover, Jefe99, and all
those other ancient worthies? Maybe they tired of all the noise...
Roger in VT