redrock music redrock music is offline
Junior Member

Default Repair & manufacture of Vintage guitar amplifiers

In addition to our existing service (repair and refurbishment of vintage amplifiers & related equipment) we have embarked on a new venture.

We hold a huge stock of original valves & related components and are building guitar music amplifiers for the industry. The amps can be made to your specification but we are mainly focussed on previously successful design & manufacture - with collective experience spanning some 70 years.

Our products provide access to the original sounds of the 60's & 70's which can't be produced through solid-state output stages.

We are currently looking for partners to distibute our value for money units from practice amps upwards.

We are positioned within the market as the economical alternative to the likes of Marshall, Gibson, etc with a reliable service backup.

If you require further details on our products & services please contact us through the website or email , alternatively call on 01376 328104.

Directed Amplifiers Captain Howdy Car Audio 173 December 31st 03 10:42 AM
Rockers Unite to Oust Bush clamnebula Audio Opinions 222 December 26th 03 08:15 PM
Mic Questions Twist Turner Pro Audio 22 November 25th 03 03:04 AM
Need Help Recording Guitar - vastly appreciate help! me Pro Audio 15 October 28th 03 08:53 PM