Cranky

Default AV advice

Hi

I'm hoping someone can advise me as I'm hopeless at this sort of thing.

I'm trying to find the best way of connecting the following equipment:

TV - regular UK coax UHF connector
VHS - 1 coax, 2 SCART
Freeview satellite decoder - 2 SCART, 1 coax
DVD player - 1 SCART
Stereo - Red & Yellow AW jacks.

I've got one SCART going from the satellite decoder to the TV, and one
to the VHS, and a twin SCART adapter for the second VHS SCART and the
DVD player. That all works okay, but I can't see a sensible way of
hooking the whole lot up to the stereo for sound through its auxilliary
feed.

Any advice, or a better way of linking this lot up - yes a VHS/DVD
combi would be good - would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Steve