Rob Z.

Default Kenwood power inputs HELP car amp (picture link)

Need help with what is probably second hand knowledge for some of you
seasoned audiophiles.

I have a Kenwood amp (model# kac920), it has a plug for power input, I lost
the plug so I am going to solder right to the pins that are there but can't
figer out what pins are for what.

looks like this :
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rzi...bum?.dir=/2a65

Thanks

Rob Z.

Kendall

"Rob Z." wrote in message
Need help with what is probably second hand knowledge for some of you
seasoned audiophiles.

I have a Kenwood amp (model# kac920), it has a plug for power input, I

lost
the plug so I am going to solder right to the pins that are there but

can't
figer out what pins are for what.

looks like this :
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rzi...bum?.dir=/2a65

If you don't mind spending$14.99, there's a place called ManualsCenter.com
that will let you download a service manual, which would have the pinouts.
There might be other resources on the internet, this is just what I found
with a quick search. If you want to try a direct link, and can reconstruct
a line-wrapped url, here you go-

http://www.manualscenter.com/advance...44bcfd04b2e941

Kendall

Thanks

Rob Z.

Rob Z.

"Kendall" wrote in message
t...

"Rob Z." wrote in message
[...]

Thanks Kendall

Yes I found that aswell, but considering that I am between jobs right now
every penny counts, witch is why I am using a very old amp. It's my brothers
old stereo and was giving to me free. Once I start working again this will
all get replaced. I have searched goggle up and down looking for this pinout
with no joy, any ideas what I should use for a search term (other than the
amp model # ) is there a special name for these connectors or something ?

Thanks

Rob Z
Toronto Canada