Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
west

Default Parallel Output Tubes.

Dear Rodents,
Since my 35W P/P EL34s UL won't cut the cake anymore with my Infinity RS
IIIbs, I'm looking at paralleling output tubes 2 pair, 3 pair, or 4 pair.
I'm somewhat familiar with 6550s & EL34s. I read that there can be many
problems with this configuration. Are there any success stories out there?
BTW: does anyone have experience with OTLs such as ATma-Spheres? I need more
power but I don't want to loose that sweet sound of tubes. I really could
use your opinions and thank you very much in advance.
Cordially,
west