Apparatus

Default GM Delco Cassette Deck Emulator

Hello,

I recent built a cassette deck emulator for my car to connect an MP3
player to the GM Delco and have the Delco amplify and distribute the
audio to the car speakers. I thought some of you car audio enthusists
might find this useful. Take a look under Publications on
http://www.its.caltech.edu/~hiszpans/
I have posted documentation and source code for the project.

Recently someone told me that this might also be useful for newer
Delco AM/FM/CD car stereos/radios that don't have a cassette deck,
line-in, or aux input. The radios should be modular by design, so the
connectors for the cassette deck should still be there. Please let me
know if find that this is the case.

Anyway, let me know if you find the project useful.

Chris