Marc Heusser

Default wanted: mail order source for Marantz PMD-670 to Europe

I am looking into buying a Marantz PMD-670 solid-state recorder.
Since the price over here in Switzerland is outrageous (1500 USD), I'd
like to order in the States (US list 850).
Where can I get such a beast at a reliable mail order to be sent over
here?

Does anyone have experience with www.mineroff.com?

Thanks in advance

Marc

--
Marc Heusser - Zurich, Switzerland
Coaching - Consulting - Counselling - Psychotherapy
Scott Dorsey

Marc Heusser alid wrote:
I am looking into buying a Marantz PMD-670 solid-state recorder.
Since the price over here in Switzerland is outrageous (1500 USD), I'd
like to order in the States (US list 850).
Where can I get such a beast at a reliable mail order to be sent over
here?

Does anyone have experience with www.mineroff.com?

I have not dealt with Saul in many years, but he was the small recorder
king back in the seventies, and he testified as part of the Nixon
investigations. He's grouchy and a pain in the neck but he's an honest
guy and does good work. I don't like his Uher 4000 limiter mods much, though.