kubi

Default Pros in Australia

Hi there!

I'll be moving at the end of the year from Europe to Australia,
Adelaide, SA. And would like to figure some things out before arriving
there.

1. Do you guys know any good studios down there and some pros to get
in touch with? I don't know anybody there yet, so things are gonna be
hard at the beginning without any contacts.

2. Can someone please tell me where to buy pro gear (rec/synth) down
under? I only know shops/sellers/distributors in Europe and US, none
in Australia.
I will be selling a lot of gear from my current studio and take the
rest with me to Australia to set up a new studio there. (Only a small
one.) Anyway, this is gonna take some time.

3. And last but not least: Do you guys know any studios that are
recommendable to apply at for a job (tech/engineer)? At the beginning
I would love to work in a studio somewhere around Adelaide to
understand the business down there and to get my stuff sorted.

Thanx in advance !
kubi

--
Escape-Meta-Alt-Control-Shift ?