Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Why, Scottie?

Why do you believe Mr. Atkinson wants you to hate him?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

RAO's rabid chihuahua barked:

Why do you believe Mr. Atkinson wants you to hate him?

Easier for him to attribute my comments to that than the truth, his
own personal lack of integrity.

Is there any possibility your appraisal of Mr. Atkinson's conduct as
editor of Stereophile is irrational? Just asking.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Yappity-yappity-yap.

RAO's rabid chihuahua barked:

Why do you believe Mr. Atkinson wants you to hate him?

Easier for him to attribute my comments to that than the truth, his
own personal lack of integrity.

Is there any possibility your appraisal of Mr. Atkinson's conduct as
editor of Stereophile is irrational? Just asking.

I was referring to his posts and intentional misrepresentation
of things I wrote.

Um.... That "opinion" is as irrational as anything else you've ever
said. Consider the pattern: You accuse nearly everybody of
"misrepresenting" what you've said. Not just Atkinson, but me, and
Shushie, and Jenn, plus many others in the past, notably Ed Shain.
According to you, all of us "misrepresent" what you said. That's the
pattern.

Needless to say, the evidence leads everybody else to a radically
different conclusion that has nothing to do with "misrepresenting".

But if you think his current conduct as editor of S'Puke is also
lacking in integrity, I'll have to take your word for it.

Is Poochie making stuff up again? Good doggie! Roll over for a tummy
rub. Good pooch! Let's see those paws. Here's your treat. Speak!

I haven't read it since the rag grossly distorted the Greenhill test
data.

Is that a reference to some "blind tests"? Remind me again where you got
your expertise in designing, conducting, and evaluating such exercises.
All I can remember on the subject is that you've never participated in a
single "DBT" of audio gear, let alone designed, conducted, or evaluated
one. You're an absolute DBT virgin. So where do you get the nerve to
criticize Mr. Atkinson, who has been involved in hundreds of them?

In a word, all of your complaints about Mr. Atkinson and Stereophile are
completely and totally irrational.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote in message

[snip]
I haven't read it since the rag grossly distorted the
Greenhill test data.

What I see is that as indicated by his ongoing support for the lies of the
Middiot, Atkinson has no interest in the truth.

What was the "Greenhill test" ? I recognize the name,
but I don't recall the controversy.

Greenhill did DBTs for Stereo Review and Audio magazine. IMO, his speaker
wire tests were particularly damning to high end high priests like those in
Stereophile.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arnii "Spooge on my keyboard" Krooborg whined:

In fact that's what [my supreme master] and [the other Normals] are all about - redicule[sic].
... redicule[sic] ... rediculing[sic]

Why would anybody "redicule" an orthographically challenged dolt who
complains about sane people's typos all day long? You're the one who
can't spell common words.

Arnii, serious question for you: Do you really believe any of the
garbage you spew on Usenet? I'll just refer to two examples of your
recent upchucking:

First: You klaimed you make "jokes" that the rest of us are too obtuse
to understand. We Normals see that klaim as a pathetic attempt to
deflect from your incredible lameness. We perceive your all-consuming
insecurity for what it is. But you, because you're insane and therefore
unable to receive signals from human beings, keep building up your
edifice of lies until it can't help but implode.

Second: You klaimed that you "seek the truth about audio and want it to
be well-known". We Normals know that the existence of some "truth about
audio" is a fantasy of yours. We understand that you are unable to
understand your own motivations for making an idiot of yourself on
Usenet day after day, week after week, year after year.

These are two of your absurd Kroo-klaims from just the past day.
Obviously™ your history of demonstrating your dementia goes back many
years on Usenet. You seem to believe what you say despite their prima
facie absurdities. Other times you klaim to be a "master troll" or some
such crapola. We Normals also know there's a big difference between
trolling and whoring for attention. (We can also tell which of those
categories a post falls into.)

Let's take your whining about being "rediculed". (That is not a human
word, you know.) Is that one of your "jokes"? Does it help you to
promulgate the mysterious "truth about audio"? To us Normals, it is the
pathetic whining of a twisted crackpot. It is a fact that you attract a
lot of ridicule. (That is the human word you were seeking.) Not just on
RAO, of course, but on all of the groups and forums you pollute.

Is the universal disdain you encounter all my doing? Make an effort to
answer now.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

Some of you buffoons pride yourself on your writing,

...and give Art a pass for his barely-literate scribbling.

but most of you can't read for ****. And rather than ask for
clarification your inclination is to condemn and ridicule.

In fact that's what the Middiot and his posse are all about - redicule.

Since you have included me in the past as part of the "posse" for some
unknown reason, I want point out that I've never ridiculed anyone's
spelling errors or "different" ways with language.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

In fact that's what the Middiot and his posse are all about - redicule[sic].

Since you have included me in the past as part of the "posse" for some
unknown reason, I want point out that I've never ridiculed anyone's
spelling errors or "different" ways with language.

Sorry, Mistress, but you have to whack Arnii harder than that if you
want him to stop crying.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 11:10*am, ScottW wrote:

Some of you buffoons pride yourself on your writing, but most of you
can't read for ****. *And rather than ask for clarification your
inclination is
to condemn and ridicule. *

LMAO!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On May 23, 11:10 am, ScottW wrote:

Some of you buffoons pride yourself on your writing, but
most of you can't read for ****. And rather than ask for
clarification your inclination is
to condemn and ridicule.

LMAO!

Apparently only figuratively ****R, because you've got plenty of "A" left to
defecate on RAO.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 23 Mai, 17:01, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

In fact that's what the Middiot and his posse are all about - redicule. They
don't need to understand something to redicule it. In fact rediculing
something is often a symptomof the fact *that they do not understand it.

Yes, we are all about making funn of you. We don't have to understand
your
insanity to make funn of it. In fact, making funn of you is
symptomatic of
our inability to delve into the psychotic depths of your mind.

This is a serious post, dealing with serious issues, and this is no
place to make funn of your spelling errors, so I won't do that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 7:32*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

On May 23, 11:10 am, ScottW wrote:

Some of you buffoons pride yourself on your writing, but
most of you can't read for ****. And rather than ask for
clarification your inclination is
to condemn and ridicule.

LMAO!

Apparently only figuratively ****R, because you've got plenty of "A" left to
defecate on RAO.

You apparently agree that 2pid can't communicate, and that he'd be
better served to follow his own advice.

I didn't think you'd pick up on the irony of 2pid's comment, but you
did. Congratulations, GOIA.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.[_2_] JBorg, Jr.[_2_] is offline

ScottW wrote:
George M. Middius wrote:

Consider the pattern: You accuse nearly everybody of
"misrepresenting" what you've said.

Some of you buffoons pride yourself on your writing, but most of you
can't read for ****. And rather than ask for clarification your
inclination is
to condemn and ridicule. Often the distortions are obviously
intentional
to ficticiously create flaming opportunities.

You have a big mouth and you talk too much. Talk like these
above tells me that you're itching for some good whoopin again.
In your typical nonsensical self, what happen most of the time
is that you make senseless comments off the bat as though
you just spent a good 3 hours sniffing Krooger's stained undies.
Then you worsen your thoughts by making unsupportable claims
to uphold your frivolous ideas. At this point, it tells me that you
are again flying high on some holes in the ozone layer no doubt
as the result of the type of activities you and Arny indulge yourselves
through. So when you're put to task and asked for simple clarification,
you'd simply come crashing down like a ****- seeking missile from the
ozone eagerly awaiting entry unto Krooger's pasty butthole head-on
at the speed of sound.

Bob would call that a "higher key".
I call it what it is, sick and sadistic.

I'm guessing it correlates with your preferred sexual activity of
inflicting pain. Luckily economics has spared the rent-boys
who only submit to suport their addictions.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 23 Mai, 17:01, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

In fact that's what the Middiot and his posse are all
about - redicule. They don't need to understand
something to redicule it. In fact rediculing something
is often a symptomof the fact that they do not
understand it.

Yes, we are all about making funn of you.

No you're not Art, you're simply showing your true poisonalities and
stupidity.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 24 Mai, 06:12, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 23 Mai, 17:01, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

In fact that's what the Middiot and his posse are all
about - redicule. They don't need to understand
something to redicule it. In fact rediculing something
is often a symptomof the fact that they do not
understand it.

Yes, we are all about making funn of you.

No you're *not Art, you're simply showing your true poisonalities and
stupidity.

that's just rediculous!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 24, 9:38*am, ScottW wrote:
On May 23, 11:34*pm, "JBorg, Jr." wrote:

ScottW wrote:
George M. Middius *wrote:

Consider the pattern: You accuse nearly everybody of
"misrepresenting" what you've said.

Some of you buffoons pride yourself on your writing, but most of you
can't read for ****. *And rather than ask for clarification your
inclination is
to condemn and ridicule. *Often the distortions are obviously
intentional
to ficticiously create flaming opportunities.

You have a big mouth and you talk too much. *Talk like these
above tells me that you're itching for some good whoopin again.

Good spirited discourse is always welcome.
I look forward to your participation.

His opinion is just as valid as yours is, 2pid. How dare you try to
stifle it.

LoL