Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Important kwestion for Arnii Krooborg

Do you award yourself bonus "debating trade" points for each lie? TIA.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

Do you award yourself bonus "debating trade" points for
each lie? TIA.

Since there are no lies on my part so score, the answer is "no" and "its
irrelevant anyway".

I do give myself points when the Middiot wets himself like you have been
doing lately.

I also give myself points when Middiot posse members like Jenn and Marc wet
themselves oh, so thorougly like they did today.

If you guys have nothing good to say, why not just go away?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

This must be the Super Double Bonus round.

Do you award yourself bonus "debating trade" points for each lie? TIA.

Since there are no lies on my part so score,

No lies, Arnii? Seriously? ;-) We know you're not "joking" because
that's a language you don't speak.

I hope your "debating trade" antics serve you well when you arrive at
the pearly gates and have to explain your "christian" behavior to St.
Peter. You do believe in St. Peter and having to make an accounting of
your sins, don't you? A good "christian" like you has to believe in some
of that crap, even if not all of it.

(Note that I'm not going to bother interrogating Mistress Jenn on her
adherence to the "heaven" dogma. She's such a poor christian that she
probably wouldn't even understand how to earn a "reward" in the next
life.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message
This must be the Super Double Bonus round.

Do you award yourself bonus "debating trade" points for
each lie? TIA.

Since there are no lies on my part so score,

No lies, Arnii? Seriously? ;-) We know you're not
"joking" because that's a language you don't speak.

Wrong again, Middiot. I read and write the language "joke" well, and I often
slide quite a bit past you in that language without any sign of recognition
on your part. Exactly why this is, I don't know, it could be that you are
sleeping or senile or too upset to notice.

I hope your "debating trade" antics serve you well when
you arrive at the pearly gates and have to explain your
"christian" behavior to St. Peter. You do believe in St.
Peter and having to make an accounting of your sins,
don't you?

Your knowlege of Christian theology is as usual quite lacking, Middiot.

A good "christian" like you has to believe in
some of that crap, even if not all of it.

Wrong again, Middiot. You are very reliably unreliable when it comes to
conversations about just about anything, religion included.

(Note that I'm not going to bother interrogating Mistress
Jenn on her adherence to the "heaven" dogma.

She might be headed there, despite her many demonstrated flaws of
understanding.

She's such a poor christian that she probably wouldn't even understand
how to earn a "reward" in the next life.)

Wrong yet again, Middiot. You continue to be very reliably unreliable when
it comes to conversations about just about anything, religion included.
Can't you get anything right?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 22 Mai, 15:29, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Wrong again, Middiot. I read and write the language "joke" well, and I often
slide quite a bit past you in that language without any sign of recognition
on your part.

LOL!!!!!
A joke is SUPPOSED TO BE recognizable as funny.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Parsing the maelstrom of Krooger's tattered "mind"

Soundhaspriority said:

Therefore, it is not possible to rule out the existence in the same
individual of evil impulses suitable of an arch-villain and, simultaneously,
a profound sense of humor. Indeed, one must countenance the possibility that
the form of humor enjoyed by normal people is simply trivial to those who
hew to evil and wickedness. Perhaps their humor plays in a higher key,
accompanied by the shrieks of the slaughtered.

Your analysis falls apart when it gets within a kilometer of the
Krooborg. The entire concept of the good-vs-evil dilemma is a moral one.
Krooger is too crazy to grasp what sane human beings mean by those
terms. To use an extreme example by way of illustration, just reflect on
how Turdborg conducted himself in the aftermath of losing his son.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 22 Mai, 15:29, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Wrong again, Middiot. I read and write the language
"joke" well, and I often slide quite a bit past you in
that language without any sign of recognition on your
part.

A joke is SUPPOSED TO BE recognizable as funny.

Every joke has a target audence.

Jokes are only to people who are capable of comprehending it. Since I don't
do Middle School humor, you can't get it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 23 Mai, 07:03, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 22 Mai, 15:29, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Wrong again, Middiot. I read and write the language
"joke" well, and I often slide quite a bit past you in
that language without any sign of recognition on your
part.

A joke is SUPPOSED TO BE recognizable as funny.

Every joke has a target audence.

Did your boys in the basement chcuckle?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 23 Mai, 07:03, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 22 Mai, 15:29, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Wrong again, Middiot. I read and write the language
"joke" well, and I often slide quite a bit past you in
that language without any sign of recognition on your
part.
A joke is SUPPOSED TO BE recognizable as funny.

Every joke has a target audence.

Did your boys in the basement chcuckle?

Having pedophile fantasies again, Art?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default "Humor and Evil; Can they Coexist?"

On May 23, 10:56*am, ScottW wrote:
On May 22, 9:51*pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

Perhaps their humor plays in a higher key,
accompanied by the shrieks of the slaughtered.

Higher key? *GMAFB. * They're just sadistic sickos.

LoL "Sadistic" implies "inflicting pain", 2pid.

I have no desire to "inflict pain", 2pid. Further, I don't have to
when you do it to yourself each and every day. I merely point it out.
Lol

Perhaps what Bob is saying is that perhaps some people "get" the
humor, and perhaps some do not. You are self-selecting into the latter
group. It's a shame you don't "get" the humor, 2pid, because a lot of
people have had a lot of laughs at your expense.

Lol

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 1:55*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 23, 11:41*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 23, 10:56*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 22, 9:51*pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
*Perhaps their humor plays in a higher key,
accompanied by the shrieks of the slaughtered.

Higher key? *GMAFB. * They're just sadistic sickos.

LoL "Sadistic" implies "inflicting pain", 2pid.

I have no desire to "inflict pain", 2pid.

*My my, I was not aware that such an admired writer could have such
a limited grasp of vocabulary.

The retarded third-grader passes judgement...again.

I don't, 2pid.

Here, for your education.

1: a sexual perversion in which gratification is obtained by the
infliction of physical or mental pain on others (as on a love object)
— compare masochism
2 a: delight in cruelty b: excessive cruelty

And that is "education" in what way? Here, have some education, 2pid:

cru·el·ty (krl-t)
n. pl. cru·el·ties
1. The quality or condition of being cruel.
2. Something, such as a cruel act or remark, that causes pain or
suffering.
3. Law The infliction of physical or mental distress, especially when
considered a determinant in granting a divorce.

"Something, such as a cruel act or remark, that causes pain or
suffering." Hm. That's almost sort of nearly exactly what I said. Lol

*Further, I don't have to
when you do it to yourself each and every day. I merely point it out.
Lol

Perhaps what Bob is saying is that perhaps some people "get" the
humor, and perhaps some do not.

*And some delight in cruelty and some
do not.

Why, you've topped me in every 'discussion' we've ever had, 2pid. How
can I be "cruel" to someone in such a position of superiority?

*You are self-selecting into the latter
group. It's a shame you don't "get" the humor, 2pid, because a lot of
people have had a lot of laughs at your expense.

*I'm not particularly respectful of people who get their laughs at
others expense, *mine or anyone else.

If everybody was laughing at me I'd be sore too, 2pid. It's OK.

One possible solution: quit being such a bonehead. Remove the
opportunity to get laughed at and you might not be, or "at least" not
as often as you are now. ;-)

Lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 3:34*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 23, 12:31*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 23, 10:56*am, ScottW wrote:

On May 22, 9:51*pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
*Perhaps their humor plays in a higher key,
accompanied by the shrieks of the slaughtered.

Higher key? *GMAFB. * They're just sadistic sickos.

LoL "Sadistic" implies "inflicting pain", 2pid.

I have no desire to "inflict pain", 2pid.

*My my, I was not aware that such an admired writer could have such
a limited grasp of vocabulary.

Here 2pid commits the fatal flaw in his 'logic'.

[...]

*Which of course is in complete and total contradiction with your
posts.

Here 2pid comes in a complete circle. His "logic" fails him...again.

No, 2pid, I said I have no desire to cause pain. You stated I was
"sadistic", which is finding joy in inflicting "pain". You offered
"cruelty" as a substitute for "pain".

It was *you*, you dummy, who tried to "eduacate" me. I merely point
out how little you understand English, even though you state that it
is I who doesn't understand it.

Why do you insist on chasing your tail? Lol

So I consider what you sometimes say vs what you often do and the
conclusion is.....

That I tell the truth, or that you're an ignorant slimeball?

*you're a sadistic self centered egomaniac despite what you would
like to believe. *Sorry.

As I said: I apparently cause you "pain". If you'd stop being so
stupid all of the time perhaps you'd stop looking so stupid all of the
time, and perhaps the "pain" would stop.

LoL
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said to Witlessmongrel:

It was *you*, you dummy, who tried to "eduacate" me. I merely point
out how little you understand English, even though you state that it
is I who doesn't understand it.

Why do you insist on chasing your tail?

Scottie is definitely getting worse. I wonder if he misses Ferstler. RAO
isn't the same with only amateur clowns. Ferstler was a pro.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On May 23, 4:48�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said to Witlessmongrel:

It was *you*, you dummy, who tried to "eduacate" me. I merely point
out how little you understand English, even though you state that it
is I who doesn't understand it.

Why do you insist on chasing your tail?

Scottie is definitely getting worse. I wonder if he misses Ferstler. RAO
isn't the same with only amateur clowns. Ferstler was a pro.

Well, that was always the rumor. Howard was actually a nice guy in
real life and his appearances were only an act. It's kind of like that
scene in "The Elephant Man" where someone asks Anthony hopkins about
John Merrick's intelligence. "He's a complete idiot. I hope to God
he is, anyway."

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 6:48*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said to Witlessmongrel:

Why do you insist on chasing your tail?

Scottie is definitely getting worse.

Perhaps somebody repossessed the Mercedes he doesn't own. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

Scottie is definitely getting worse. I wonder if he misses Ferstler. RAO
isn't the same with only amateur clowns. Ferstler was a pro.

Well, that was always the rumor. Howard was actually a nice guy in
real life and his appearances were only an act. It's kind of like that
scene in "The Elephant Man" where someone asks Anthony hopkins about
John Merrick's intelligence. "He's a complete idiot. I hope to God
he is, anyway."

Lying for the sake of lying is rediculous™.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Bill Riel said:

[Ferstler]
I thought he was a pretty good guy. He did come across with a bit of
that "ivory tower" arrogance that sometimes infects members of academia,
but I'm quite used to that.

Arrogance based on knowledge of how to file books on shelves? That's a
stretch even for a Professional Audio Clown.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Wrong again, Middiot. I read and write the language
"joke" well, and I often slide quite a bit past you in
that language without any sign of recognition on your
part.
A joke is SUPPOSED TO BE recognizable as funny.

Every joke has a target audence.

Did your boys in the basement chcuckle?

Having pedophile fantasies again, Art?-

your boys
your baement
your training program.
I have no idea what you do down there!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 23 Mai, 20:35, Bill Riel wrote:
In article 8743b0a6-0f6b-48bb-941a-
, says...

Well, that was always the rumor. *Howard was actually a nice guy in
real life and his appearances were only an act.

It's been a while, but I've had several email exchanges with Howard and
I thought he was a pretty good guy. He did come across with a bit of
that "ivory tower" arrogance that sometimes infects members of academia,
but I'm quite used to that.

Though he was a flunkout.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Though he was a flunkout.

So tell us about your many earned degrees, Art.

Based on the way you write, its dubious you'd graduate from High Scool, even
in Detroit.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 24 Mai, 06:10, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Though he was a flunkout.

So tell us about your many earned degrees, Art.

Based on the way you write, its dubious you'd graduate from High Scool, even
in Detroit.

I have a BA, but I flaunked uot of typnig sachool.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"ScottW" wrote in message

On May 23, 5:46 pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Bill Riel said:

[Ferstler]

I thought he was a pretty good guy. He did come across
with a bit of that "ivory tower" arrogance that
sometimes infects members of academia, but I'm quite
used to that.

Arrogance based on knowledge of how to file books on
shelves? That's a stretch even for a Professional Audio
Clown.

You're pretty arrogant with no basis at all. How do you
explain that?

More arrogance than brains.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 24, 9:57*am, ScottW wrote:
On May 23, 5:00*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:

Shhhh! said to Witlessmongrel:
Why do you insist on chasing your tail?

Scottie is definitely getting worse.

Perhaps somebody repossessed the Mercedes he doesn't own. ;-)

*It's my wifes and fully paid for the day I got it, but thanks for you
concern. *I still drive a Corolla and I'm quite happy about it as gas
just topped $4 around here.

Does your wife know that you brag about her car here?

I suppose considering her background she needs the status symbol. I'm
gald you could "pump her up".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Bill Riel said:

[Ferstler]

I thought he was a pretty good guy. He did come across with a bit of
that "ivory tower" arrogance that sometimes infects members of academia,
but I'm quite used to that.

Arrogance based on knowledge of how to file books on shelves? That's a
stretch even for a Professional Audio Clown.

*You're pretty arrogant with no basis at all.

Some might consider someone who considers their opinions as valid as
anyone else's "arrogant", especially when they have less than nothing
to back it up.

How do you explain that?

I don't. I would never make a stupid claim like that.

Lol