Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
~~_/) ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~ Danny ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~ Danny is offline

Default iPhone 3 versus iPhone 4 Mic Inputs

On Jan 31, 4:36*pm, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 1/31/2011 1:46 PM, ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~_/) ~~ Danny wrote:

Honestly, you
don't want one. I have most of my calls dropped. I'm not sure if it
ATT or the phone but it really sucks.
In contrast, my iPhone 3s was really a great phone. I'm thinking of
going backward to one of those.

Isn't that the phone that had the scandal about dropped
calls when it first came out, and they discovered that the
natural hand position for a right-handed user put a thumb
over the antenna, which attenuated the signal. They "fixed"
it by providing a free case that kept your thumb a little
bit further from the antenna. Did you get your free case? An
eBay buyer will probably want it. The offer was only good
for a short time.

of audio." - John Watkinson

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com- useful and
interesting audio stuff

Yes this is the phone with the dropped calls and I thought it was
taken care of too. I have bought 3 cases now to try and combat the
issue. The first, and now back on it is the gel case. The other two
are leather but one had a magnet in it so I thought that night have
been an issue.
I'm heading to S FL for a few weeks and I'm going to see if it might
just be the towers in my area. When I come back, if it isn't, I'm
dumping the phone. If it is just towers, then I'll give it some time.
I heard a rumor that this area was getting work done. Benefits of the
doubt expire in a week!