Posted to rec.audio.pro
Harry Putnam Harry Putnam is offline

Default Recording from internet on Sager NP8760 laptop

"Soundhaspriority" writes:

Harry,
Please post a mini-review after you've had a chance to work with it. It
sounds nice, provided it doesn't drag in adware with it.

I can say even now that it appears to do as it advertises.

It may be a bit too helpful in some ways having such a lot of
capabilities. But does seem to be quite configure-able as to what
shows up in the head of your browser.

One thing I find annoying is that the several recorders things I've
tried all shared and seems to be endemic to this particular niche is
that it records to a file instead of into software where you can
manipulate the sound data before writing it to file. Like you might
with something like the free tool Audacity.

Maybe it can be linked somehow...into other software like audacity. I
haven't looked into very much yet.

But I will report on FreeRecorder-4 in a month or so.

Recording jam sessions over the internet Jaap van der Meer Pro Audio 5 January 25th 08 03:09 PM
kDoes anyone have experience recording internet radio stations? General 0 January 20th 07 05:54 PM
Recording to Laptop [email protected] Tech 2 December 18th 06 08:39 PM
laptop recording 5.1 Philippe bdc Tech 1 October 2nd 04 10:01 AM
laptop recording 5.1 Philippe bdc General 0 October 2nd 04 07:46 AM