Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default The implosion of aus.hi-fi!

They even have their own tape scandal now, fer Christ's sake! I wonder if
they are building their own Hive down there... My bet is that Ayyyyyynnn!
will be installed as a more masculine, but less smelly, version of the
Krooborg.

It is interesting how it coincided with "Fat Bob" Brian McCarty's meltdown
and personality crisis on RAO. Positioning of the planets? Something in the
Oz water supply? I wonder if Nostradamus predicted this one?

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Margaret von B." wrote in message
They even have their own tape scandal now, fer Christ's sake! I wonder if
they are building their own Hive down there... My bet is that Ayyyyyynnn!
will be installed as a more masculine, but less smelly, version of the
Krooborg.

It is interesting how it coincided with "Fat Bob" Brian McCarty's meltdown
and personality crisis on RAO. Positioning of the planets? Something in
the Oz water supply? I wonder if Nostradamus predicted this one?

Cheers,

Margaret

Is he an actor down there under another name?