BlacklineMusic

Default PC MP3 Downloads

Is there anything good yet? Legal I mean? Someone stole my Motown collection
and I have a bunch of soldering work to do and wouldn't mind some Marvin Gaye
in the background. I refuse to use that Kazaa crap...
Ricky W. Hunt

I highly recommend www.listen.com. They just pulled a coup last week and
even have the Stones (complete catalog). About the only thing not there yet
is the Beatles. And they have some really obscure stuff, even the Robert
Johnson complete works. It's $9.95/month unlimited streaming and I have to
say the quality is practically indistinguishable from the CD. They have an
ingenious way of delivering that high bandwidth stuff too. Read up about it
on their site.

"Ricky W. Hunt" wrote:

I highly recommend www.listen.com.

I was just about to subscribe to this attractive service when they got
bought by Real Networks, who puts out the biggest (or 2nd biggest) spy
software available. I refuse to run any of their software. It will send to
its own servers any and all information it can glean from your computer.

Not recommended.