Leggs

Default Anyone remember Cambridge Transmission Line speakers? TL 200

TL 200.
Ever hear them?

Hi. Might the TL 200 be a copy of the diy Webb Transmition line speaker?
A 4 way system using a Kef B139 woofer, a B110 mid, tweeter and super
tweets.(Celestion, I think) If so, it was a very good speaker, in it's
day. It would probably respond quite well to crossover and wire
upgrades, as the parts are quite outdated, by todays standards. I don't
know their value today, but remember they closed them out very
reasonably, through the ads in the back of Audio magazine, back in the
day. Cheers......

Rick White