Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Michael Cameron Michael Cameron is offline

Default Value of Single Dynaco Mark lV ?

I have owned a single Mark 4 for years now, rarely fire it up, its in good
shape, chrome has just a little pitting around tubes but overall the chrome
is very good. No cage, recent tubes (nothing fancy) except for a NOS
Tungsol 7199. I have checked ebay and can not find any recent sales for
comparison. Does anyone have an idea of its value? Its time to clean out
the unused audio closet.

thanks

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Michael Cameron wrote:
Does anyone have an idea of its value? Its time to clean out
the unused audio closet.

More as a pair than alone. But without further testing, the range is
pretty broad, from ~$150 at the low end (clean, good iron) to as much
as $350 at the high end. The MkIV was half-a-70, and so not as wanted
as the MkIII.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA