Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] kc0atc@qsl.net is offline

Default Instrument Studio Preamp - Dogstar site

I'm looking at Fred's Instrument Studio Preamp on his Dogstar website.

I want something to run my bass guitar through before the power amp.
This would be a for-fun project and to be used in my practice space.

Has anyone built this thing? Any particular problems or things
to watch out for?

Thanks!

Chris