Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ace Rimmer Ace Rimmer is offline

Default Gold Aero Tubes

I adopted an mx110 from ebay and found most of the tubes are Gold Aero.
Whats the story of this company? I googled it but there is very little info.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bob H. Bob H. is offline

I believe they're just resellers of current Chinese and/or Russian
tubes. "Special matched/balanced/unique/blessed" tubes unlike their
identical unwashed brethren being peddled by other resellers.
If they sound good, way to go.

Bob H.

Ace Rimmer wrote:
I adopted an mx110 from ebay and found most of the tubes are Gold Aero.
Whats the story of this company? I googled it but there is very little info.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
bear bear is offline

Ace Rimmer wrote:
I adopted an mx110 from ebay and found most of the tubes are Gold Aero.
Whats the story of this company? I googled it but there is very little info.

GoldAero has become PentaLaboratories:

http://www.pentalaboratories.com

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ned Carlson Ned Carlson is offline

bear wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:
I adopted an mx110 from ebay and found most of the tubes are Gold Aero.
Whats the story of this company? I googled it but there is very little info.

GoldAero has become PentaLaboratories:

http://www.pentalaboratories.com

Gold Aero, Penta Laboratories, ARS, have all been part of the same
company for a long time.

--
Ned Carlson
SW side of Chicago, USA