Posted to rec.audio.car
Michaela Hartwig Michaela Hartwig is offline

Default Sony CDX-L350 problem

Hi,

all of a sudden my Sony CDX-L350 doesn't work correctly anymore.

It seems as if the face panel does not work as I can't turn on to radio
stations, turn up or down the vol....

Upon inserting a cd it switches to cd mode but isn't tunable.

What can I do?
Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

"Michaela Hartwig" wrote in message
Hi,

all of a sudden my Sony CDX-L350 doesn't work correctly anymore.

It seems as if the face panel does not work as I can't turn on to radio
stations, turn up or down the vol....

Upon inserting a cd it switches to cd mode but isn't tunable.

What can I do?

There should be a reset button behind the face.
try pushing that. you will need a pen or toothpick or something small like
that.
You can also try using a pencil eraser and clean the contacts on the face
and unit.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Michaela Hartwig Michaela Hartwig is offline

There should be a reset button behind the face.
try pushing that. you will need a pen or toothpick or something small like
that.
You can also try using a pencil eraser and clean the contacts on the face
and unit.

Thank you!

The reset button doesn't help :-(

I will try cleaning the contacts ....
Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy Captain_Howdy is offline

In article , Michaela Hartwig wrote:
Hi,

all of a sudden my Sony CDX-L350 doesn't work correctly anymore.

It seems as if the face panel does not work as I can't turn on to radio
stations, turn up or down the vol....

Upon inserting a cd it switches to cd mode but isn't tunable.

What can I do?

Avoid Sony trash next time.

Sony TCD 7 DAT fast forward problem [email protected] Pro Audio 11 June 22nd 05 09:19 PM
sony amp problem... Brad Car Audio 1 February 28th 05 07:55 AM
Problem With Alpine Head Unit/Type E Subs (Part 2) Brian Lamendola Car Audio 3 May 25th 04 04:58 AM
Sony Walkman (Problem) CJT Tech 0 August 11th 03 07:55 AM