Default How to set up my studio with the quattro?

If you want something better than an SB Live be prepared to spend $150.

--Ethan

I recently bought a Tascam us-224. It is a usb controller. mainly for
Cubase or cubasis. But it works with reason and some others. I have to
say i really like it. Its very handy when recording by myself, which
is 101% of the time. Its easier to hit stop button thean to find the
mouse etc. I like the jog wheel a lot also. It has 2 ins and 2 midi
ins. No PHANTOM, i use my noisy mixer.

But i still have bad audio skips and dropouts. I will try to fire
up the audigy for the 3rd time . I need to optimize my pc for audio
though. right now it does all my tasks.

Later