JWelsh3374

Default WTB: 32 channels of Uptown Automation

I'm looking for an automation package for my Trident Series 80. I need 1 stereo
and 32 mono channels.

I have a few high end pro audio things for trade.... please email offlist for
info.

Thanks and thanks again to all who talked me into KEEPING my Otari...and my
Trident, for that matter!

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com