Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] owen8888888@yahoo.com is offline

Default please don't feed the troll

On Oct 2, 11:36*pm, Eeyore
wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
wrote:
On 2008-10-02 said:
Nothing relevant to this newsgroup.

Please don't feed owen's delusion. *REport him to
instead.

Abuse report sent.

Graham

I had him KF'ed to begin with. Why continue the thread?

I could ask you the same question. Maybe to encourage others to do so ?

Graham

Ass is just covering for his caustic personality disorder.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lucky[_3_] Lucky[_3_] is offline

Eeyore wrote:

I could ask you the same question. Maybe to encourage others to do so ?

Graham

Do what?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Lucky wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

I could ask you the same question. Maybe to encourage others to do so ?

Graham

Do what?

Send an abuse report of course.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

On 2008-10-02 said:
NOthing of relevance to rec.audio.pro.

THe only response this abortion that should have been
deserves is reports.
That's
with complete headers of his posts.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lucky[_3_] Lucky[_3_] is offline

Eeyore wrote:

Lucky wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

I could ask you the same question. Maybe to encourage others to do so ?

Graham

Do what?

Send an abuse report of course.

Graham

Of course, Cracker.

hoax or coax? Institut de Sexualité humaine Audio Opinions 2 March 21st 05 10:21 PM
An Explaination Mike Dobony Pro Audio 2 March 7th 04 10:18 PM
Is the high end a hoax? CCSman High End Audio 102 November 18th 03 04:14 PM