Posted to rec.audio.pro
George McCaffe George McCaffe is offline

Default Uh...I guess this comes with getting a Google mail account.

What is up with this place, anyway?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:54:30 -0400, George McCaffe wrote
(in article
):

What is up with this place, anyway?

infested with audio zealots. be very careful where you step, some are spiny.
Others are quite friendly. Lurk a bit and it will all become pretty obvious.

What audio are you interested in?

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

On Sep 25, 7:54 am, George McCaffe
wrote:
What is up with this place, anyway?

You mean that there haven't been much activity in the past couple of
days? I dunno. Verizon hasn't had any new messages on the server for
this newsgroup since Tuesday. Maybe they dropped it and they aren't
telling.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul Stamler Paul Stamler is offline

wrote:
What is up with this place, anyway?

You mean that there haven't been much activity in the past couple of
days? I dunno. Verizon hasn't had any new messages on the server for
this newsgroup since Tuesday. Maybe they dropped it and they aren't
telling.

I've been getting messages (via ATT) but damned few.

Peace,
Paul

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] lowgen36@ao1.com is offline

Mike Rivers wrote:

You mean that there haven't been much activity in the past couple of
days? I dunno. Verizon hasn't had any new messages on the server for
this newsgroup since Tuesday. Maybe they dropped it and they aren't
telling.

There are like a hundred messages a day every day.

ISPs like Verizon and RoadRunner and Comcast behave like monopolies and
don't care about usenet. It's like they don't save messages that arrive
when any of their people are talking or chewing.

Give it up. See one excellent independent service-
www.forteinc.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro

George McCaffe wrote:

What is up with this place, anyway?

What you get with a google mail account is "filtered", so much spam enters
the usenet with google based "from" addresses that may people filter any
sender from *.google.whatever ...

Kind regards

Peter Larsen