Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,rec.audio.pro
Moshe Goldfarb. Moshe Goldfarb. is offline

Default Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 06:39:35 +0000 (UTC), The Archiver wrote:

Enjoy the "music"!

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0A%20Tramp.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Music/Recording/Roy%20Schestowitz%20-%20Be%20Careful%20It's%20My%20Heart.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Charleston.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0The%20Sun.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...bout%20You.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...magination.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Music/Recording/Roy%20Schestowitz%20-%20Let's%20Get%20Lost.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Birdland.mp3

Some visuals to further stimulate your senses while the "music" is playing.

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/nov02.jpg

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0201.jpg

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0202.jpg

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy85.jpg

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy86.jpg

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...s/roymaya1.jpg

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...aya1_small.jpg

Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?
It sounds like a bad night at a Frog's Karaoke...

He does have good taste in music though.
The problem is, he couldn't carry a tune if it was in a basket.....
He sounds like a drunk frog...........

This *is* a joke?
Right?

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
Posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,rec.audio.pro,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro
Amy Fisher Amy Fisher is offline

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 05:03:54 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 06:39:35 +0000 (UTC), The Archiver wrote:

Enjoy the "music"!

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Schestowitz%

20-%20The%20Lady%20Is%20A%20Tramp.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Schestowitz%

20-%20Be%20Careful%20It's%20My%20Heart.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Schestowitz%

20-%20Charleston.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Schestowitz%

20-%20East%20Of%20The%20Sun.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Schestowitz%

20-%20How%20About%20You.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Schestowitz%

20-%20Imagination.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Schestowitz%

20-%20Let's%20Get%20Lost.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Schestowitz%

20-%20Lullaby%20Of%20Birdland.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...hestowitz%20-%
20The%20Lady%20Is%20A%20Tramp.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...hestowitz%20-%
20Be%20Careful%20It's%20My%20Heart.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...hestowitz%20-%
20Charleston.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...hestowitz%20-%
20East%20Of%20The%20Sun.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...hestowitz%20-%
20How%20About%20You.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...hestowitz%20-%
20Imagination.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...hestowitz%20-%
20Let's%20Get%20Lost.mp3

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...hestowitz%20-%
20Lullaby%20Of%20Birdland.mp3

Is this guy kidding?
Jesus Christ already, someone should inform this quack that he has no
talent. Not even a speck.
That singing dog song which circulates each and every Xmas is better than
this crap.
I just took a look at his website www.schestowitz.com and got a friggin
headache with the graphics. This bozo seems to be a legend in his own
mind.
Is he really a transsexual?
If that's true it's possible he might get some gigs just based on
weirdness. I found some really creepy stuff about this Roy Schestowitz.
Hopefully he is incapable of breeding. Singing is one of his better
traits it seems.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...tion-is-it-an-
option.html

God what a strange person.
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,rec.audio.pro
[...]

I just finished a session with a fairly famous group of vocalists and I
played some of this for them and I can tell you that there wasn't a dry
eyeball in the house.

They were howling!

If anything, it cheered up the keyboard player who had a nasty case of food
poisoning courtesy of the local KFC....
He's laughing (and crapping) all the way home tonight.....

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
Please Visit www.linsux.org
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro
Peter Köhlmann[_2_] Peter Köhlmann[_2_] is offline

Amy Fisher (flatfish) nymshifted:

snip flatfish garbage

Is this guy kidding?
Jesus Christ already, someone should inform this quack that he has no
talent. Not even a speck.
That singing dog song which circulates each and every Xmas is better than
this crap.
I just took a look at his website www.schestowitz.com and got a friggin
headache with the graphics. This bozo seems to be a legend in his own
mind.
Is he really a transsexual?
If that's true it's possible he might get some gigs just based on
weirdness. I found some really creepy stuff about this Roy Schestowitz.
Hopefully he is incapable of breeding. Singing is one of his better
traits it seems.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...tion-is-it-an-
option.html

God what a strange person.

Why do you nymshift *again* here, flatfish?
And why do you repeat these cretinous lies about "transsexuality"
or "castration"? After all, you yourself planted that "evidence"
--
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
The Archiver The Archiver is offline

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

[...]

This is not "some kind of a joke".

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

It sounds like a bad night at a Frog's Karaoke...

He does have good taste in music though.
The problem is, he couldn't carry a tune if it was in a basket.....
He sounds like a drunk frog...........

This *is* a joke?
Right?

Wrong. This is not a joke.

I just finished a session with a fairly famous group of vocalists and I
played some of this for them and I can tell you that there wasn't a dry
eyeball in the house.

They were howling!

If anything, it cheered up the keyboard player who had a nasty case of food
poisoning courtesy of the local KFC....
He's laughing (and crapping) all the way home tonight.....

There is an entire web site full of "laughter" which belongs to Roy
Schestowitz and it is begging to be archived before it disappears.

'wget -r -l 50 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/indtext.htm'

http://users.ugent.be/~bpuype/wget
http://wget.darwinports.com
http://www.gnu.org/software/wget

Recursive directory listing from the top of the archive minus the sites
main content.

danielsorogon.com
Webmaster
icons

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster:
Amusement
Art
Bar
CSNG
Data
Datebook
EW249
Economy
Feedback
Frames
Gershwin
Health
IMG
Images
Interests
Music
Nadav
PGP
Projects
Research
Software
Sports
UseNet
art.htm
body.htm
economy.htm
health.htm
images.htm
inddet.htm
index.html
indtext.htm
int.htm
music.htm
proj.htm
res.htm
roy.css
sitemap.htm
sports.htm
util.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Amusement:
Support
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Amusement/Support:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art:
2000
KMD
OM
POVRay_test.kpm
Roy_Schestowitz
Schestowitz
Tobkes
dr1.jpg

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/2000:
ASAF'S~1.JPG
BCKRND.JPG
EMINEM.GIF
FINALE1.JPG
FINALE2.JPG
PB.GIF
PB4.GIF
R.BMP
ROY.GIF
ROY.JPG
ROYWRAP.BMP
ROYWRAP2.BMP
images.html
thumbs

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/2000/thumbs:
ASAF'S~1.png
BCKRND.png
EMINEM.png
FINALE1.png
FINALE2.png
PB.png
PB4.png
R.png
ROY.png
ROYWRAP.png
ROYWRAP2.png

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/KMD:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.JPG
4.JPG
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
images.html
kmd.jpg
thumbs

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/KMD/thumbs:
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
b.png
c.png
d.png
kmd.png

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/OM:
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
images.html
thumbs

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/OM/thumbs:
1.png
2.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/Roy_Schestowitz:
images.html
roy1.gif
roy2.jpg
roy3.jpg
roy4.jpg
roy5.jpg
thumbs

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/Roy_Schestowitz/thumbs:
roy1.png
roy2.png
roy3.png
roy4.png
roy5.png

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/Schestowitz:
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
c.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg
final.jpg
image002.jpg
images.html
thumbs
topmid.jpg

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/Schestowitz/thumbs:
1.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
7.png
9.png
c.png
e.png
f.png
final.png
image002.png
topmid.png

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/Tobkes:
7mins.jpg
original.bmp

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Bar:
artoff.jpg
economyoff.jpg
healthoff.jpg
musicoff.jpg
sportsoff.jpg

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/CSNG:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Data:
Electricity
XF86Config
bashrc
blood_test_12_03.txt
diet_01_04.txt
xbindkeysrc

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Data/Electricity:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Datebook:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/EW249:
EW2491.htm
EW2491.lyx
EW2491.txt
EWNotes.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Economy:
economy2.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Feedback:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Frames:
intbody.htm
intmain.htm
projbody.htm
projmain.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Gershwin:
ReadMe.txt
index.html
index.html?D=A
index.html?D=D
index.html?M=A
index.html?M=D
index.html?N=A
index.html?N=D
index.html?S=A
index.html?S=D
logo.bat
logo.sys

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Health:
ex1.txt
ex2.txt
ex3.txt
ex4.txt

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/IMG:
July_2004_Baine.jpg
July_2004_Baine_small.jpg
OM.jpg
aamlog.jpg
aartlogo.jpg
aarttitle.jpg
arrow.png
baart.jpg
bash.jpg
bds.jpg
bint.jpg
bjunior.jpg
bkmd.jpg
bmatlab.jpg
bmdlgui.jpg
bom.jpg
bottom.jpg
bproj.jpg
bres.jpg
command.jpg
conftexttitle.jpg
conftitle.jpg
download_flat.jpg
dual.jpg
fg.gif
figures.jpg
formstitle.jpg
gerthumb.jpg
gfx_by_gimp.png
icons.jpg
intbar.jpg
isbe.gif
isbefont.gif
isbeind.gif
jourtitle.jpg
junior_banner.jpg
kmdlogo.jpg
left.gif
leftbord.jpg
linux.jpg
logbg.gif
matlab_banner.jpg
mc-chip.gif
mcclogo.gif
mdlgui_banner.jpg
mdlgui_screenshot.jpg
menu.gif
middle.gif
miscmeet.jpg
na_prize.jpg
nrrlog.jpg
numbers.gif
nx_grp_g.png
presbar.jpg
prev_g.png
proglogo.jpg
projbar.jpg
reslogo.jpg
right.gif
scbg.gif
schestow.jpg
stripes.jpg
target_conf_title.jpg
title.png
titlesbg.jpg
up_g.png
win32.jpg

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Images:
Pictures
images1.htm
images2.htm
images3.htm
images4.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Images/Pictures:
Roy85.jpg
Roy86.jpg
avner_young.jpg
avner_young_small.jpg
gabriel.jpg
gabriel_small.jpg
gabriel_young.jpg
gabriel_young_small.jpg
judith.jpg
judith_small.jpg
maternal.jpg
maternal_small.jpg
nov02.jpg
nov0201.jpg
nov0202.jpg
roymaya1.jpg
roymaya1_small.jpg
sister.jpg

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Interests:
OS
Quotes
Wolfenstein
about.htm
tributes.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Interests/OS:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Interests/Quotes:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Interests/Wolfenstein:
2004-08-31-053359-oasis.jpg
2004-08-31-053532-battery.jpg
2004-08-31-053649-battery.jpg
2004-08-31-054345-goldrush.jpg
2004-08-31-054752-goldrush.jpg
2004-08-31-060729-radar.jpg
2004-08-31-061608-fueldump.jpg
2004-08-31-072141-goldrush.jpg
2004-08-31-072145-goldrush.jpg
2004-08-31-072613-goldrush.jpg
index.html
thumbs

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Interests/Wolfenstein/thumbs:
2004-08-31-053359-oasis.png
2004-08-31-053532-battery.png
2004-08-31-053649-battery.png
2004-08-31-054345-goldrush.png
2004-08-31-054752-goldrush.png
2004-08-31-060729-radar.png
2004-08-31-061608-fueldump.png
2004-08-31-072141-goldrush.png
2004-08-31-072145-goldrush.png
2004-08-31-072613-goldrush.png

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Music:
Lyrics
Recording
goodman.jpg
joao.jpg
miller.jpg
sinatra.jpg
torme.jpg

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Music/Lyrics:
allor.txt
allway.txt
careful.txt
charlest.txt
fool.txt
foronce.txt
goodyear.txt
horizon.txt
howabout.txt
imagin.txt
life.txt
lullaby.txt
myway.txt
night.txt
ny.txt
tramp.txt
where.txt
without.txt
youmake.txt

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Music/Recording:
Roy Schestowitz - Be Careful It's My Heart.mp3
Roy Schestowitz - Charleston.mp3
Roy Schestowitz - East Of The Sun.mp3
Roy Schestowitz - How About You.mp3
Roy Schestowitz - Imagination.mp3
Roy Schestowitz - Let's Get Lost.mp3
Roy Schestowitz - Lullaby Of Birdland.mp3
Roy Schestowitz - The Lady Is A Tramp.mp3

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Nadav:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/PGP:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects:
AART
AART_Public
AppDoc.htm
Junior
KMD
MATLAB
MDLGUI
OM
OM-1.html
OM-2.html
OM-3.html
OM-4.html
OM-5.html
OM-6.html
OM.html
features.htm
kmd.css
kmdupdate-1.html
kmdupdate-2.html
kmdupdate-3.html
kmdupdate-4.html
kmdupdate-5.html
kmdupdate-6.html
kmdupdate-7.html
kmdupdate-8.html
kmdupdate.html
links.htm
om.css

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/AART:
SShots
changelog.htm
demo.htm
help.htm
index.html
intro.htm
links.htm
pub.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/AART/SShots:
AART049.jpg
February.jpg
January.jpg
hierarchical_text.jpg
images.html
late_January.jpg
model.jpg
pixels.jpg
plots.jpg
progress_bar.jpg
stats.jpg
thumbs

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/AART/SShots/thumbs:
AART049.png
February.png
January.png
hierarchical_text.png
late_January.png
model.png
pixels.png
plots.png
progress_bar.png
stats.png

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/AART_Public:
index.html
sshot.jpg
sshot2.jpg

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/Junior:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/KMD:
hierarchy.doc

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/MATLAB:
gui_tips
gui_tips.pdf
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/MATLAB/gui_tips:
gui_tips.css
gui_tips.html
img1.png
img2.png
img3.png
index.html
node1.html
node10.html
node11.html
node12.html
node2.html
node3.html
node4.html
node5.html
node6.html
node7.html
node8.html
node9.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/MDLGUI:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM:
Application_Documentation
Demo
Progress
Proposal
Releases
Report
Seminar

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Application_Documentation:
OMA-1.html
OMA.html
OMAD-1.html
OMAD-2.html
OMAD-3.html
OMAD-4.html
OMAD-5.html
OMAD-6.html
OMAD-7.html
OMAD.html
OMAD.pdf
OMAD.ps
manual.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Demo:
back.jpg
next.jpg
sem1.gif
sem1.htm
sem2.gif
sem2.htm
sem3.gif
sem3.htm
sem4.gif
sem4.htm
sem5.gif
sem5.htm
sem6.gif
sem6.htm
sem7.gif
sem7.htm
sem8.gif
sem8.htm
sem9.gif
sem9.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Progress:
gantt97-2000.doc
ganttb.doc
progress
progress.pdf
progress.txt
progresscover.doc

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Progress/progress:
footnode.html
index.html
node1.html
node10.html
node11.html
node12.html
node13.html
node14.html
node15.html
node16.html
node17.html
node18.html
node19.html
node2.html
node20.html
node21.html
node22.html
node23.html
node24.html
node25.html
node26.html
node27.html
node28.html
node29.html
node3.html
node30.html
node31.html
node32.html
node33.html
node34.html
node35.html
node36.html
node37.html
node38.html
node4.html
node5.html
node6.html
node7.html
node8.html
node9.html
progress.css
progress.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Proposal:
proposal-1.html
proposal-2.html
proposal-3.html
proposal-4.html
proposal-5.html
proposal-6.html
proposal-7.html
proposal-8.html
proposal.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Releases:
OM.tar
OM78.tar
OMb.tar
setup.exe

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Report:
HTML
auxapp.doc
cover.doc
report.ps

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Report/HTML:
img1.png
img10.png
img11.png
img12.png
img13.png
img14.png
img15.png
img16.png
img17.png
img2.png
img23.png
img24.png
img25.png
img26.png
img4.png
img5.png
img6.png
img7.png
img8.png
nx_grp_g.png
prev_g.png
report.html
up_g.png

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Seminar:
Seminar.doc
Seminar.htm
Seminar_files
Small
back.jpg
next.jpg
sem1.htm
sem1.jpg
sem2.htm
sem2.jpg
sem3.htm
sem3.jpg
sem4.htm
sem4.jpg
sem5.htm
sem5.jpg
sem6.htm
sem6.jpg
sem7.htm
sem7.jpg
sem8.htm
sem8.jpg
sem9.htm
sem9.jpg
semind.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Seminar/Seminar_files:
filelist.xml
image001.gif
image002.gif
image003.gif
image007.gif
image008.gif
image009.gif
image010.gif
image011.gif
image012.gif
image013.gif
image014.gif
image016.gif
image017.gif
image018.gif
image019.gif
image020.gif
image021.gif
image022.gif
image023.gif
image024.gif
image025.gif
image026.gif
image027.gif
image028.gif
image029.gif
image030.gif
image031.gif
image032.gif
image035.jpg
image036.gif
image037.gif
image038.gif
image039.gif
image040.gif
image041.gif
image042.gif
image043.gif
image044.gif
image045.gif
image046.gif
image047.gif
image048.gif

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Seminar/Small:
back.jpg
next.jpg
sem1.htm
sem1.jpg
sem2.htm
sem2.jpg
sem3.htm
sem3.jpg
sem4.htm
sem4.jpg
sem5.htm
sem5.jpg
sem6.htm
sem6.jpg
sem7.htm
sem7.jpg
sem8.htm
sem8.jpg
sem9.htm
sem9.jpg
semind.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research:
2004_Abstract
AAM
AART_Code
Applications
Conferences
Continuation_Report
Events
Explanatory_Notes
Figures
Indices
January_Presentation
January_Presentation_Concise
Links
Literature_Report
Log
ML
March_2004
May_2004
Media_Container
Meetings
Model_Based
NRR
Notes
Papers
Posters
Previous_Revisions
Progress
Proposal
index.htm
resindex.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/2004_Abstract:
HTML
index.html
jan04abs.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/2004_Abstract/HTML:
img1.png
index.html
jan04abs.css
jan04abs.html
node1.html
node2.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/AAM:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/AART_Code:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Applications:
MIUA_2004

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Applications/MIUA_2004:
miua2004appl.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Conferences:
confs.pdf
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Continuation_Report:
HTML
cont-cover.jpg
continuation.pdf
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Continuation_Report/HTML:
continuation.css
continuation.html
footnode.html
img1.png
img10.png
img100.png
img101.png
img102.png
img103.png
img11.png
img12.png
img13.png
img14.png
img15.png
img16.png
img17.png
img18.png
img19.png
img2.png
img20.png
img21.png
img22.png
img23.png
img24.png
img25.png
img26.png
img27.png
img28.png
img29.png
img3.png
img30.png
img31.png
img32.png
img33.png
img34.png
img35.png
img36.png
img37.png
img38.png
img39.png
img4.png
img40.png
img41.png
img42.png
img43.png
img44.png
img45.png
img46.png
img47.png
img48.png
img49.png
img5.png
img50.png
img51.png
img52.png
img53.png
img54.png
img55.png
img56.png
img57.png
img58.png
img59.png
img6.png
img60.png
img61.png
img62.png
img63.png
img64.png
img65.png
img66.png
img67.png
img68.png
img69.png
img7.png
img70.png
img71.png
img72.png
img73.png
img74.png
img75.png
img76.png
img77.png
img78.png
img79.png
img8.png
img80.png
img81.png
img82.png
img83.png
img84.png
img85.png
img86.png
img87.png
img88.png
img89.png
img9.png
img90.png
img91.png
img92.png
img93.png
img94.png
img95.png
img96.png
img97.png
img98.png
img99.png
index.html
node1.html
node10.html
node100.html
node101.html
node102.html
node103.html
node104.html
node105.html
node106.html
node107.html
node108.html
node109.html
node11.html
node110.html
node111.html
node112.html
node113.html
node114.html
node115.html
node116.html
node117.html
node118.html
node119.html
node12.html
node120.html
node121.html
node122.html
node123.html
node124.html
node125.html
node126.html
node127.html
node128.html
node129.html
node13.html
node130.html
node131.html
node132.html
node133.html
node134.html
node135.html
node136.html
node137.html
node138.html
node139.html
node14.html
node140.html
node141.html
node142.html
node143.html
node144.html
node145.html
node146.html
node147.html
node148.html
node149.html
node15.html
node150.html
node151.html
node152.html
node153.html
node154.html
node155.html
node156.html
node157.html
node158.html
node159.html
node16.html
node160.html
node161.html
node162.html
node163.html
node164.html
node165.html
node166.html
node167.html
node168.html
node169.html
node17.html
node170.html
node171.html
node172.html
node173.html
node174.html
node175.html
node176.html
node177.html
node178.html
node179.html
node18.html
node180.html
node181.html
node19.html
node2.html
node20.html
node21.html
node22.html
node23.html
node24.html
node25.html
node26.html
node27.html
node28.html
node29.html
node3.html
node30.html
node31.html
node32.html
node33.html
node34.html
node35.html
node36.html
node37.html
node38.html
node39.html
node4.html
node40.html
node41.html
node42.html
node43.html
node44.html
node45.html
node46.html
node47.html
node48.html
node49.html
node5.html
node50.html
node51.html
node52.html
node53.html
node54.html
node55.html
node56.html
node57.html
node58.html
node59.html
node6.html
node60.html
node61.html
node62.html
node63.html
node64.html
node65.html
node66.html
node67.html
node68.html
node69.html
node7.html
node70.html
node71.html
node72.html
node73.html
node74.html
node75.html
node76.html
node77.html
node78.html
node79.html
node8.html
node80.html
node81.html
node82.html
node83.html
node84.html
node85.html
node86.html
node87.html
node88.html
node89.html
node9.html
node90.html
node91.html
node92.html
node93.html
node94.html
node95.html
node96.html
node97.html
node98.html
node99.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Events:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Explanatory_Notes:
2004

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Explanatory_Notes/2004:
Group-wise_NRR_Strategy_and_Notation.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Figures:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Indices:
IVC2003.htm
IVC2003.txt
MVA.htm
MVA.txt
PAA.htm
PAA.txt
PR2003.htm
PR2003.txt
TBE2003.htm
TBE2003.txt
TIP2003.htm
TIP2003.txt
TITB0203.htm
TITB0203.txt
TMI2003.htm
TMI2003.txt
TPAMI03.htm
TPAMI03.txt
TVCG2003.htm
TVCG2003.txt
ijcv.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/January_Presentation:
Concise
Images
bg.jpg
index.html
pres_jan04.htm
rss_jan04_1.htm
rss_jan04_2.htm
rss_jan04_22.htm
rss_jan04_3.htm
rss_jan04_305.htm
rss_jan04_31.htm
rss_jan04_4.htm
rss_jan04_45.htm
rss_jan04_5.htm
rss_jan04_6.htm
rss_jan04_7.htm
rss_jan04_8.htm
rss_jan04_9.htm
rss_pres.css
top.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/January_Presentation/Concise:
pres_jan04L.htm
rss_jan04_10L.htm
rss_jan04_11L.htm
rss_jan04_12L.htm
rss_jan04_13L.htm
rss_jan04_1L.htm
rss_jan04_2L.htm
rss_jan04_3L.htm
rss_jan04_4L.htm
rss_jan04_5L.htm
rss_jan04_6L.htm
rss_jan04_7L.htm
rss_jan04_8L.htm
rss_jan04_9L.htm
rss_pres.css
topL.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/January_Presentation/Images:
aam1.gif
aam2.gif
asm.jpg
brains.jpg
bump.jpg
chart.jpg
landmarks.jpg
nrr.jpg
optim.jpg
pca.jpg
pixel.gif
seg.jpg
seg2.jpg
snake.jpg
summary.jpg
task.jpg
tfcasm.gif
tfcasmsrc.gif
vector.jpg

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/January_Presentation_Concise:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Links:
conf.htm
conftext.htm
journals.htm
target.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Literature_Report:
HTML
index.html
literature_rep.pdf
litrepcover.jpg

[...]
literature_rep.css
literature_rep.html
node1.html
node10.html
node11.html
node12.html
node13.html
node14.html
node15.html
node16.html
node17.html
node18.html
node19.html
node2.html
node20.html
node21.html
node22.html
node23.html
node24.html
node25.html
node26.html
node27.html
node28.html
node29.html
node3.html
node30.html
node31.html
node32.html
node33.html
node34.html
node35.html
node36.html
node37.html
node38.html
node39.html
node4.html
node40.html
node41.html
node42.html
node43.html
node44.html
node45.html
node46.html
node47.html
node48.html
node49.html
node5.html
node50.html
node51.html
node52.html
node53.html
node54.html
node55.html
node56.html
node57.html
node58.html
node59.html
node6.html
node60.html
node61.html
node62.html
node7.html
node8.html
node9.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Log:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/ML:
ML.pdf
index.html
ml.jpg

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/March_2004:
Presentation_March_2004.pdf
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/May_2004:
Abstract_May2004.pdf
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Media_Container:
About.txt
Listing.txt

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Meetings:
Documents
index.htm
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Meetings/Documents:
s&f_feb27.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Model_Based:
HTML
index.html
model_based.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Model_Based/HTML:
img1.png
img2.png
index.html
model_based.css
model_based.html
node1.html
node2.html
node3.html
node4.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR:
Images
Info
Mail
Marsland
Papers
Results
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Images:
average2.gif
sim2d.gif
varbump.gif

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Info:
dec_ud.txt
jan_ud.txt
package.txt

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Mail:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Marsland:
index.html
marsland.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Papers:
Report.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Results:
Kate_Res.txt
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Notes:
Templates
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Notes/Templates:
roy.m

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Papers:
MICCAI_2004
MIUA_2004

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Papers/MICCAI_2004:
anon.pdf
submission.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Papers/MIUA_2004:
anon.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Posters:
Surrey_2004

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Posters/Surrey_2004:
surrey-poster-resized_and_downsampled.jpg
surrey-poster.jpg

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Previous_Revisions:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress:
2004-2005.htm
2005-2006.htm
December03_Talk
Forms
Reports
forms.htm
index.htm
index.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/December03_Talk:
index.html
next.jpg
rss_dec03_1.htm
rss_dec03_2.htm
rss_dec03_3.htm
rss_dec03_4.htm
rss_dec03_5.htm
rss_dec03_6.htm
rss_pres.css

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms:
PDF
Supplements
Year_2
Year_3
form2-3.doc
form3.doc
form4.doc
form5.doc
form6.doc
form9.doc

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/PDF:
form2-3.pdf
form3.pdf
form4.pdf
form5.pdf
form6.pdf
form9.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Supplements:
Form_5_Sup_HTML
form5sup-revised.pdf
form5sup.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Supplements/Form_5_Sup_HTML:
footnode.html
form5.css
form5.html
img1.png
img2.png
img3.png
index.html
node1.html
node2.html
node3.html
node4.html
node5.html
node6.html
node7.html
node8.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Year_2:
PDF
form10.doc
form11-2.doc
form11.doc

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Year_2/PDF:
form10.pdf
form11-2.pdf
form11.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Year_3:
PDF
form12.doc
form13.doc

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Year_3/PDF:
form12.pdf
form13.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Reports:
2004-2005
RSPRS001.pdf
RSPRS001.ps
RSPRS002.pdf
RSPRS003.pdf
RSPRS004.pdf
RSPRS005.pdf
RSPRS006.pdf
RSPRS007.pdf
RSPRS008.pdf
RSPRS009.pdf
RSPRS010.pdf
RSPRS011.pdf
RSPRS012.pdf
RSPRS013.pdf
RSPRS014.pdf
RSPRS015.pdf
RSPRS016.pdf
RSPRS017.pdf
RSPRS018.pdf
RSPRS019.pdf
RSPRS020.pdf
RSPRS021.pdf
RSPRS022.pdf
RSPRS023.pdf
RSPRS024.pdf
RSPRS025.pdf
RSPRS026.pdf
RSPRS027.pdf
RSPRS028.pdf
RSPRS029.pdf
RSPRS030.pdf
RSPRS031.pdf
RSPRS032.pdf
RSPRS033.pdf
RSPRS034.pdf
RSPRS035.pdf
RSPRS036.pdf
RSPRS037.txt
RSPRS038.txt
RSPRS039.txt
RSPRS040.txt
form2-2.doc
form2.doc
rss1103.pdf

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Reports/2004-2005:
RSPRS041.txt
RSPRS042.txt

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Proposal:
Project_Description
rp.pdf
rp.ps
rp2003.htm
rp2003.pdf
rp2003.ps
rp2003r.htm
rpfinal.pdf
rpfinal.ps

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Proposal/Project_Description:
HTML
index.html
proj.jpg

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Proposal/Project_Description/HTML:
footnode.html
img1.png
img10.png
img11.png
img12.png
img13.png
img14.png
img15.png
img16.png
img17.png
img18.png
img19.png
img2.png
img20.png
img21.png
img22.png
img23.png
img24.png
img25.png
img26.png
img27.png
img28.png
img29.png
img3.png
img30.png
img31.png
img32.png
img33.png
img34.png
img35.png
img36.png
img4.png
img5.png
img6.png
img7.png
img8.png
img9.png
index.html
node1.html
node10.html
node11.html
node12.html
node13.html
node14.html
node15.html
node16.html
node17.html
node18.html
node19.html
node2.html
node20.html
node21.html
node22.html
node23.html
node24.html
node3.html
node4.html
node5.html
node6.html
node7.html
node8.html
node9.html
rss1103.css
rss1103.html

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Softwa
endnote.htm
lyx.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Sports:
2003.jpg
cliffe.jpg
clubmed.jpg
football.jpg
results.htm
rowing.htm
varres.htm

danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/UseNet:
index.html

danielsorogon.com/icons:
back.gif
blank.gif
text.gif
unknown.gif

--
The Archiver

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Tim Smith Tim Smith is offline

In article ,
The Archiver wrote:
Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?

This is not "some kind of a joke".

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
not MP3.

--
--Tim Smith
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Moshe Goldfarb. Moshe Goldfarb. is offline

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:45:24 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

In article ,
The Archiver wrote:
Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?

This is not "some kind of a joke".

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
not MP3.

Good observation!
Whatever the format, it sounds like it was recorded with a cup and
string.....

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
Please Visit www.linsux.org
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Hadron[_2_] Hadron[_2_] is offline

Tim Smith writes:

In article ,
The Archiver wrote:
Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?

This is not "some kind of a joke".

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
not MP3.

Check out the flash too.

Oh and dont forget Roy uses this poor guy to register his pgp key.

Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
Roy's other site was recently.

--
- "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,rec.audio.pro
roughplanet roughplanet is offline

"Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message

[...]

Dunno. Perhaps it's a cryptic form of anti-semitism???

ruff

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks

Hadron wrote:

Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
Roy's other site was recently.

Do you have a particular example of a virus or trojan from there?

--
--Tim Smith

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Peter Köhlmann[_2_] Peter Köhlmann[_2_] is offline

Hadron wrote:

Tim Smith writes:

In article ,
The Archiver wrote:
Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?

This is not "some kind of a joke".

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
not MP3.

Check out the flash too.

Oh and dont forget Roy uses this poor guy to register his pgp key.

Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
Roy's other site was recently.

So your windows machine got infected (naturally)?
Why don't you "invent" better horror stories about Roy?
After all, having a machine infected by viruses and/or trojans on the spot
does not seem to be so extraordinairy. In fact, it seems to be the normal
way of windows machines...
--
Wenn Windows die Antwort ist, muss die Frage ganz schön bescheuert
gewesen sein

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

On Sep 27, 3:45 pm, Tim Smith wrote:

Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
not MP3.

Who's Roy Schestowitz and why is he "ours?"
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,rec.audio.pro

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:32:11 +1000, roughplanet wrote:

[...]

I'll have to play them backwards and see what happens.

At least I won't ruin my stylus and Beatles White Album like I did in the
60's, which was the last time I did this.

It's a lot easier these days

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
Please Visit www.linsux.org
Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 16:20:17 -0700 (PDT), Mike Rivers wrote:

On Sep 27, 3:45 pm, Tim Smith wrote:

Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
not MP3.

Who's Roy Schestowitz and why is he "ours?"

Roy Schestowitz owns the Internet, Usenet and every other form of
electronic media.

Google his name.
--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
Please Visit www.linsux.org
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Hadron[_2_] Hadron[_2_] is offline

Peter Köhlmann writes:

Hadron wrote:

Tim Smith writes:

In article ,
The Archiver wrote:
Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?

This is not "some kind of a joke".

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
not MP3.

Check out the flash too.

Oh and dont forget Roy uses this poor guy to register his pgp key.

Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
Roy's other site was recently.

So your windows machine got infected (naturally)?

Huh? I dont use Windows. You do. I do not.

Why don't you "invent" better horror stories about Roy?

Invent? So you now deny that Roy's website was riddled and was infecting
Windows visitors for ages before someone hacked it?

After all, having a machine infected by viruses and/or trojans on the spot
does not seem to be so extraordinairy. In fact, it seems to be the normal
way of windows machines...

I wouldn't know any more. I know years ago using XP, and being
competent, I never had a trojan or virus on it. Now I use Debian I am
ever safer.

--
"It's perhaps inevitable that some professionals would paint their status
as being somehow superior to those of the amateurs, after all, they're

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Peter Köhlmann[_2_] Peter Köhlmann[_2_] is offline

Hadron wrote:

Peter Köhlmann writes:

Hadron wrote:

Tim Smith writes:

In article ,
The Archiver wrote:
Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?

This is not "some kind of a joke".

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
not MP3.

Check out the flash too.

Oh and dont forget Roy uses this poor guy to register his pgp key.

Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
Roy's other site was recently.

So your windows machine got infected (naturally)?

Huh? I dont use Windows. You do. I do not.

So your "game machine" isn't anymore? Too many viruses and trojans?

Why don't you "invent" better horror stories about Roy?

Invent? So you now deny that Roy's website was riddled and was infecting
Windows visitors for ages before someone hacked it?

I deny nothing nor do I confirm anything. It simply does not interest me if
once again it is proven beyond doubt that windows is insecureable against
such malware.
But you are talking here about a different site. What indication do you have
that there is *any* malware at all on that site?
So, why do you spread these horror stories? Is there any reason except you
inventing something again?

After all, having a machine infected by viruses and/or trojans on the
spot does not seem to be so extraordinairy. In fact, it seems to be the
normal way of windows machines...

I wouldn't know any more. I know years ago using XP,

That sounded quite different not too long ago, when you talked about "gaming
with XP". So, did you lie then, or are you lying now?

and being competent, I never had a trojan or virus on it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with "being competent" to avoid malware with
windows. When you use it to access the internet, you *will* get infected
sooner or later. "Being competent" it is just slightly later.

Now I use Debian I am ever safer.

Do you actually think that I believe you running linux? Pull another one
--
We are Linux. Resistance is measured in Ohms.

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Hadron[_2_] Hadron[_2_] is offline

Peter Köhlmann writes:

Hadron wrote:

Peter Köhlmann writes:

Hadron wrote:

Tim Smith writes:

In article ,
The Archiver wrote:
Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?

This is not "some kind of a joke".

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
not MP3.

Check out the flash too.

Oh and dont forget Roy uses this poor guy to register his pgp key.

Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
Roy's other site was recently.

So your windows machine got infected (naturally)?

Huh? I dont use Windows. You do. I do not.

So your "game machine" isn't anymore? Too many viruses and trojans?

What game machine? I told you. I dual booted. Same machine.

And yes, its gone. Why? An accident shall we say. In Linux. Au Revoir
Windows partition ....
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Peter Köhlmann[_2_] Peter Köhlmann[_2_] is offline

Hadron wrote:

Peter Köhlmann writes:

Hadron wrote:

Peter Köhlmann writes:

Hadron wrote:

Tim Smith writes:

In article ,
The Archiver wrote:
Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?

This is not "some kind of a joke".

http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using
Ogg, not MP3.

Check out the flash too.

Oh and dont forget Roy uses this poor guy to register his pgp key.

Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having
a look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans
like Roy's other site was recently.

So your windows machine got infected (naturally)?

Huh? I dont use Windows. You do. I do not.

So your "game machine" isn't anymore? Too many viruses and trojans?

What game machine? I told you. I dual booted. Same machine.

Does not matter if it is physically the same machine

And yes, its gone. Why? An accident shall we say. In Linux. Au Revoir
Windows partition ....

Certainly. How do you run linux now, with your virtual machine gone with XP?

Face it: You will never convince me that you run linux on the bare metal. At
best, you run it in a virtual machine on your game rig under XP

And "accident"? Really? I would call it "your usual incompetence"
--
Real programmers don't bring brown-bag lunches. If the vending machine
doesn't sell it, they don't eat it. Vending machines don't sell

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Tattoo Vampire Tattoo Vampire is offline

IOW, you stupidly ****ed something up.
--
Regards,
[tv]

....Now on CD ROM, classic taglines of the computer era.

Good to the last supper
Posted to rec.audio.pro
John Connors John Connors is offline

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:26:26 +0200, KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE wrote:
"Mike Rivers" schreef in bericht
On Sep 27, 3:45 pm, Tim Smith wrote:

Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
not MP3.

Who's Roy Schestowitz and why is he "ours?"

He calls himself *Racine* Schestowitz and he cut off his balls for Linux.
Since then, so called "linux advocates", made him "ours"
http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...752775c0b5c387
Meet them all at:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

No matter how you slice it, Roy Schestowitz is a very strange person.

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Demon Lord Benedict Snodgrass Jr of Confusion Demon Lord Benedict Snodgrass Jr of Confusion is offline

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:47:15 +0200, Peter Köhlmann attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
Hadron wrote:
Peter Köhlmann writes:
Hadron wrote:
Peter Köhlmann writes:
Hadron wrote:
Tim Smith writes:
The Archiver wrote:
[...]

I am running MandrakeLinux (yes, pre-Mandriva) 10.1 on this box, all by
itself, and have been for over 3.5 years -- since I bought it. I've
never had a Windows OS on it. It's not too hard to believe that Hadron
has his own Win-free box. Furthermore, I play RuneScape on it, with
Opera as my browser. Yes, Java is working with Opera.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
Remove all the confusion and k00ks from my posting addy to send me your
sekrit messages.
"The most useful tool for dealing with management types is, of course,
an automatic weapon."

"these trolls are frustrated youngsters with serious psychic problems."
-- a web version of Alexa Cameron, named Adrian.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6z5zym

"The fact that you are trying to defend the proselytisation of
homosexuality shows that RTG is making you turn gay step by step,
whereas I have been able to resist his sexual brainwashing. If you watch
series 2 of Torchwood you might even become a fully fledged mincer
yourself, complete with mashed potatoes and gravy." -- Yes, Aggie means
Russell T. "Gayvies". Message-ID:

Official Chung Demon

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"You are the GOD-DAMNED, IGNORANT LIAR here.
Now, that is not me taking the Lord's name in vain."
-- John Wentzky: Living proof of the Death of Irony, in Message-ID:

I mourned:
The Mop Jockey did most oddly state:
DUDE, YOU WIN TEH INTERNETS!!!

the oversized check is in the mail.

Alas, all I get for my trouble is a Monkey that's trained to hurl ****
under several of my nyms.

"DevMcKinHole, you also get the pleasure of sucking off my doggy and
cleaning out his butthole with your tongue." -- He's not so much a
*Porch*Monkey as a _Fire_Monkey, as in one who's on fire due to his
own tendency to mess with lighter fluid while standing beside a hot
stove. Message-ID: 77Uxh.1996$384.1135@trnddc05

Said I:
You, Monkey-man, are quite possibly the only usenetter in existence
who does not and cannot own Hatter.

"[...] What's the matter fagboi, am I beating your as$ so badly that
you're no seeking an alliance with the diaperboi?...YOu really don't
know how dumb you are, do ya?" -- I guess I don't, Monkey.

"Ok, but I am not stalking Teh Mop Jockey, I seem to be building a
relationship with him. Remember, I am a Christian so the secular rules
do not apply to me. I strive to be amoral, which I think applies to this
situation. Keep this in mind, please. Since I am currently mentally ill
and since I can not nominate, that is what I am doing at this time." --
Olympiada: Teh amoral "Christian", in Message-ID:

"You're like some kind of rabid attack-gerbil." -- Lionel Lauer to Joxer
in MID:

"I say you are out of your ****ing mind." -- Ying Guo, posting as
"SameAsB4" , tells PorchMonkey4Life, posting
as the same nick but a slightly different morph, the score, in MID:

"in the holy spirit i know you would satisfy every single person in a
room if you were the only person present." -- ~tanya, to Crazy Andy II,
in MID: . com

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks befo
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined
to describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of
stoned hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as
throwing money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then
explaining to reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil
Ochs summed it up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you
off." So when journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows,
at best it's careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization.
Osama bin Laden wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie
Hoffman merely wanted to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner,
http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks

Hadron wrote:
Peter Köhlmann writes:
Hadron wrote:
Peter Köhlmann writes:
Hadron wrote:
Tim Smith writes:
The Archiver wrote:
[...]

It is hard to believe. After all, just 2 years ago Hadron Quark appeared for
the first time in linux groups, and he had continuously "problems" nobody
else had, and even simple things were not working for him.
Also, until short time ago, he told us how he uses XP for his gaming rig.
He continuously tells us that OO is ****ty and how one absolutely *needs* MS
Office as it trounces everything else.

I do not even believe that he runs linux at all, except on a virtual machine
on his Win-XP box. And that is at best a tiny install just enough to run
it, because otherwise he would give away his being a wintroll even easier

Furthermore, I play RuneScape on it, with
Opera as my browser. Yes, Java is working with Opera.

Fine. And that has what to do with Hadron Quark being a troll exactly?
--
Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro
The God of Odd Statements, Henry Schmidt The God of Odd Statements, Henry Schmidt is offline

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:38:29 +0200, Peter Köhlmann did most oddly state:
Hadron wrote:
Peter Köhlmann writes:
Hadron wrote:
Peter Köhlmann writes:
Hadron wrote:
Tim Smith writes:
The Archiver wrote:
[...]

About the same as the amount of proof for your claim that Hadron Quark
is a troll, pretty much. Hence my posting of it. See, I can post
unsubstantiated irrelevancy, too.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #28; Usenet Ruiner #5
Demon Lord of Confusion; Official Chung Demon; Top Asshole #3
Superfaggot; Wingnut's #1 World Class Coward (next to the French)
COOSN-029-06-71069; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
The posting nym is best removed from my posting address if your goal is
to speak with me in private.
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
"Atheists are people who have no invisible means of support"
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

"A dog in the video I watched ****ed a human woman. The dog consented to
it and the woman consented to it. That is like one gay man consenting to
having sex with another. Do you approve of it?" -- Agamemnon watches
bestiality porn and compares it to gay sex. Message-ID:

http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Agamemnon

"I know how you special busboys are.
You're crazy." -- John "special busboy" Wentzky, in Message-ID:

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic". Message-ID:

"F!ck moderation, free speech is a masculinist proverb and that's what
feminist manvagina's like yourself." -- posted
before finishing a thought, in MID:
. com

"Fredbot == SameAsB4 == TGOOS

"You are stalking me, even after I thrashed ya." -- PorchMonkey4Life,
a veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Doc Savage for the 21st
Century. No, really. Would I lie? MID: zaUqh.2972$E35.415@trnddc02

"He unleashes a fecal explosion he time he posts. He uses so many nyms
because he gets beaten so easily and so convincingly in flame wars and
tries to hide behind nyms in the hopes of getting a fresh start. To bad
for him that his lameness keep shining through like a beacon for all
tards (e.g., SameAs$B4, Demon Spawn, Barbara's Pus$y, FredBot,
TGOOS, ......, etc)" -- Monkey-man identifies jitter as me, among
others, in broken English, in MID: Z_Xqh.3167$E35.215@trnddc02

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of the above k00k
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"Right you are correct. Someone hooked me. I do believe in building
relationships. That is what Christians are required to do. I am amoral.
I am sure you know what that means. So are Scorpios. I am being
'protected' by the Formosa Rule because of my 'mental illness'. I am not
targeting 'teh Mop Jockey'. You are and you are using me as a bait.
Please stop. I have my own fish to reel in. Leave me alone. It is my hope
that I will be able to catch a fish and reel it in for you. Once my
retired bishop thought I was fishing for him and he took the bait, alas
it wasn't me and that spelled the demise of our relationship. Have a
little bit more faith in me. An Eastern Orthodox bishop thought I was
fishing for him and willingly, proudly and defiantly took the bait on
public record, and it wasn't even me. Give me a break." -- Atlanta
Olympiada "Erica" Kane yammered in
"It does to a certain extant physically and theoretically
it holds even into the quantum but there observational confirmation is
limited or non existent. That's the problem and the major stumbling
block to field unification. For Dr. Einstein held out that a physical
based field theory should be sought out and not left to quantum
uncertainty of how the universe primly base works. Man made coordinate
systems are fine without knowing from where or what is the base essence
of what the space as deduced field is composed of, but not totally
satisfactory. Anomalies keep space cropping up and scientists have to
keep adjusting for these unexpected events. It's like a blind man that
has memorized his physical surroundings to a point he feels very
comfortable until that one new or unexpected event pops up and he's lost
and fumbling." -- nightbat, in one of his more lucid moments.
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks
Hadron[_2_] Hadron[_2_] is offline

Hadron wrote:
Peter Köhlmann writes:
Hadron wrote:
Peter Köhlmann writes:
Hadron wrote:
Tim Smith writes:
The Archiver wrote:
[...]

You are telling lies. You do that a lot. Why? My issues were documented
and some fixed. I had bought a new SATA based machine where the HW was
not properly supported at the time.

Also, until short time ago, he told us how he uses XP for his gaming
rig.

I did. Your point was? I trounced it following a nasty error with
dd. Not very funny but it happens. And I will not be reinstalling it.

He continuously tells us that OO is ****ty and how one absolutely *needs* MS
Office as it trounces everything else.

I didnt say "need". I said it was hard for many to migrate. And I DO
think OO is a dog.

I do not even believe that he runs linux at all, except on a virtual machine
on his Win-XP box. And that is at best a tiny install just enough to run
it, because otherwise he would give away his being a wintroll even
easier

What you believe is immaterial because you are a fool.

Furthermore, I play RuneScape on it, with
Opera as my browser. Yes, Java is working with Opera.

Fine. And that has what to do with Hadron Quark being a troll exactly?

--
"Unfortunately, once again, the user-unfriendly dirtware sucks so bad it's
hard to prove how bad it sucks."
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.audio.pro,alt.usenet.kooks

Hadron wrote:
Peter Köhlmann writes:
Hadron wrote:
Peter Köhlmann writes:
Hadron wrote:
Tim Smith writes:
The Archiver wrote:
[...]

Your "issues" were documented by you. You had "issues" which seemed /odd/ to
say the least

Bull****. I used SATA longer on linux than your first appearance here

Also, until short time ago, he told us how he uses XP for his gaming
rig.

I did. Your point was?

You did not stop using it long time ago, as you recently claimed.
You either lied then, or you did when you claimed to use it for gaming only

I trounced it following a nasty error with
dd. Not very funny but it happens. And I will not be reinstalling it.

Certainly. A "nasty error with dd".
So you are incompetent, too

He continuously tells us that OO is ****ty and how one absolutely *needs*
MS Office as it trounces everything else.

I didnt say "need". I said it was hard for many to migrate.

Yes. Real "hard". As hard as reading most docs in just like that

And I DO think OO is a dog.

Fine. It starts *one* second slower on my machine than MS Office.
It works just as fast then. It reads all the MSO docs I throw at it.
Guess what: MSO has not been started here for month

And no, it does not crash every hour, as you have often claimed

I do not even believe that he runs linux at all, except on a virtual
machine on his Win-XP box. And that is at best a tiny install just enough
to run it, because otherwise he would give away his being a wintroll even
easier

What you believe is immaterial because you are a fool.

Good. That already makes two of us, then

--
Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
And web browsing. And viewing pictures. And...

RIP Usenet Monty Parts Pro Audio 240 May 8th 10 12:46 PM
This Roy Schestowitz Clown is Quite A Freak! [email protected] Pro Audio 1 February 11th 07 12:25 AM