Dave Watts

Default Tung Sol Date Codes

Does anyone know the Tung Sol tube date codes that are letters? I know
that most of them are 3226104,etc however I have a tube with the code
322SP5 or was it PS5. Anyone know what date that is?

Thanks for any assistance you can give me.

Dave
Want to have instant messaging, and chat rooms, and discussion
groups for your local users or business, you need dbabble!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dbabble.htm ----