Posted to rec.audio.tech
Ron

Default Audiophile Bookmarks

http://www.avidlistener.com/

Avid Listener provides bookmarks for audio manufacturers, distributors,
retail stores, and information resources. Our focus is on two-channel
stereo audio reproduction. Target end-users include home audio and
music enthusiasts, as well as home audio industry professionals.

Note that our site does not currently include links to DIY or audio
technology-related Web sites. However, we are eager to hear from
members of this group about Web sites that you would recommend.

Regards,
Ron

Avid Listener: Audiophile Bookmarks [email protected] General 0 April 19th 06 08:52 PM
Audiophile Bookmarks Ron Audio Opinions 4 April 16th 06 08:47 PM
Audiophile Bookmarks Ron Vacuum Tubes 0 April 15th 06 05:58 PM
Audiophile Bookmarks Ron Marketplace 0 April 15th 06 05:56 PM
Hum when recording audio via audiophile usb, HELP!! Dox Pro Audio 0 September 22nd 05 10:39 AM