Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] speedemmon@gmail.com is offline

Default KRELL KRC-HR High End Solid State Class-A PreAmp

If you're viewing this ad, then you pretty much know what you're
looking for. I don't need to say much more cause this preamp speaks
for it's self as it doesn't need an introduction as it was consider
one of the best preamps ever built even by today's standards. This
preamp is built solid like a tank. This KRC-HR Class-A Line Stage
Preamp, this unit is a later production built version with the KSA
face plate. This unit is fresh back from the factory has been in KRELL
factory in October 2006 for a complete check over, service, and
freshening up. A brand new volume motor was installed by Krell during
that time of the complete service. As most of you are aware the blue
lights in these tends to be burned out after a while. This unit has a
solid bright blue. This unit is in full working order inspected by
Krell about a little over a year ago and certainly could be verified
by Krell by serial number per request. This unit is in near mint
condition with very few hours on it since coming back from the factory
and is in excellent perfect working condition, as I said it's near
mint condition with a complete check up from the factory. This unit
comes complete with power supply, power & power supply cables, remote
control, owner's manual and a factory box. If you're wondering why I'm
parting with it since its back from having a complete service and
freshening up? I have taken a career change as my new job is keeping
me on the go and away from home as I have very little time to enjoy my
audio and having to scale down now.

Specifications:

* Solid-state, remote-controlled, full-function line-level
preamplifier with seven inputs,
* Including one tape-loop, two balanced XLR, and four single-ended
RCA.
* Gain: Switchable, 6 or 12dB. S/N ratio: 96dB unweighted.
* THD: 0.01% at 1kHz, 0.01% at 20kHz.
* Input impedance: 47k ohms.
* Output impedance: 5 ohms. Maximum output: 14V.
* Dimensions: 19" W by 14.5" D by 2.5" H, preamplifier; 11" W by 9" D
by 2.5" H, power supply.

PayPal users: I'll accept PayPal for an additional 4% to cover the
service charge.

If you are concern on references my E-Bay ID is: speedemmon

Contact me at (916) 826-5965 if you are interested or need more info