oldsynthguy

Default WANTED: Buchla 200, Buchla 300, Music Easel, Buchla Electric Music Box, Synthesizer Modules (broken OK)

Hi,

Looking for anything Buchla, other modular gear (individual modules or
full systems) and other misc analog synths, BROKEN OK.

Please email me privately at if you have anything
you'd consider parting with or if you know where I could find any of
this stuff. Please include price, condition and phone number if
possible.

Will trade for the right offer.

Thanks in advance.