Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Would Mr. Krueger please leave...

The Big **** is having a rough time in his new playpen.

...Arnie knows far less than he claims and often gives bad advice.

Bob, you're a coward just like Phildo, running off to my pastor when you
screw up by supporting Phildo's weridness.

LOL! How many times have people from Usenet tried to intervene to save you
from yourself, Arnii? We've had two on RAO, and now you tell us Bob Howes
from this group also tried. How many is it altogether then? More than 10?
More than 20? ;-)

P.S. We can always tell you're getting close to a Kroodown because the
Krooglish starts pumping out of your keyboard.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion

Geezer Sonics said:

LOL! How many times have people from Usenet tried to intervene to save you
from yourself, Arnii? We've had two on RAO, and now you tell us Bob Howes
from this group also tried. How many is it altogether then? More than 10?
More than 20? ;-)

Middius,

Don't trim my post, oldster.

please consume your douche

Did you say "consume your douche"? Was that a ripping slang phrase in
the '40s?

in RAO, and stay the hell out of here.

Don't be inhospitable. People will assume you're an asshole.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] oldphart@bellsouth.net is offline

On 2007-02-11 donotreply said:
Don't be inhospitable. People will assume you're an asshole.
--

MOst of us intend to remain quite inhospitable to pieces of
**** such as you and Krueger both. WE're tired of both of

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Mr. Cranky grumped:

Don't be inhospitable. People will assume you're an asshole.

MOst
WE're
YOu

Your shift key appears to be stuck. Did you use it to wipe your butt?

****
****

I'm impressed with your forthrightness, Mr. Cranky. I'm sure you're aware
that when the Krooborg feels like pretending to decency, it types stuff
like "s*it" and "f**k". Congratulations on being less of a turdmonger than
Krooger.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

On Feb 11, 7:05?am, George M. Middius cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote:
The Big **** is having a rough time in his new playpen.

...Arnie knows far less than he claims and often gives bad advice.

Bob, you're a coward just like Phildo, running off to my pastor when you
screw up by supporting Phildo's weridness.

LOL! How many times have people from Usenet tried to intervene to save you
from yourself, Arnii? We've had two on RAO, and now you tell us Bob Howes
from this group also tried. How many is it altogether then? More than 10?
More than 20? ;-)

P.S. We can always tell you're getting close to a Kroodown because the
Krooglish starts pumping out of your keyboard.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

I noticed someone on AAPLS called him an assclown. That made me smile
for obvious reasons.

Boon