Andrew

Default Car: Graphical EQ

I am looking for an eq that has a video (preferably RCA) output so
instead of graphically representing the 'graphical' output of the
audio on the eq itself it can be displayed on monitors throughout the
vehicle. I have electrical engineering background and wouldn't mind
piecing something together from test circuit boards, but just want to
know if this has been done before. thanks!