Lionel

Default If Arnold Krueger was very nasty...

He would have accepted Mr Atkinson invitation putting only
*one* condition...

"OK but if George M. Middius is also invited".

:-D

Lionel wrote:
He would have accepted Mr Atkinson invitation putting only
*one* condition...

"OK but if George M. Middius is also invited".

:-D

Wouldn't that be a bit like inviting Sherlock Holmes? :-)

Sander deWaal

Lionel said:

He would have accepted Mr Atkinson invitation putting only
*one* condition...

"OK but if George M. Middius is also invited".

According to some conspiracy theories floating around, Middius *is*
invited.

evil grin

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Lionel

Sander deWaal a écrit :
Lionel said:

He would have accepted Mr Atkinson invitation putting only
*one* condition...

"OK but if George M. Middius is also invited".

According to some conspiracy theories floating around, Middius *is*
invited.

evil grin

Good, this proves that Mr Atkinson is as nasty as me. :-)

Lionel_Chapuis

George M. Middius wrote:

Sander deWaal said:

According to some conspiracy theories floating around, Middius *is*
invited.

evil grin

Not to worry, I'm sending some of my familiars in my place.

I doubt that Arnold will have any problem to identify them... ;-)

http://smiller555.com/travel/rio/ima...parade-065.jpg

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Lionel_Chapuis

George M. Middius wrote:

Sander deWaal said:

According to some conspiracy theor

Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Tom

twerpyzits wrote:

Well, Arny - !*! IDIOT !*! Tutankamon actually did exist.
"George M. Middius" is a figment of someone's imagination.

Hey - dick tracy - we had a little snow yesterday and my truck
needs a wash. Be a good boy and do a good job this time.