Clyde Slick

Default Let's take up a collection

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

I'm worried about Brother Ferstler. He seems to have suffered a complete
meltdown. His fantasies about "free" audio gear have obviously gotten
out of hand.

I propose we take up a collection to pay a shrink to evaluate him and,
if necessary, enforce a treatment regimen so poor Harold can mitigate
his suffering during his few remaining years of clarity.

I'll throw in a couple of Telemann lp's.

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

I'm worried about Brother Ferstler. He seems to have suffered a complete
meltdown. His fantasies about "free" audio gear have obviously gotten
out of hand.

I propose we take up a collection to pay a shrink to evaluate him and,
if necessary, enforce a treatment regimen so poor Harold can mitigate
his suffering during his few remaining years of clarity.

Perhaps Richman can regress him to his childhood where a Maganvox clock
radio and moldy books were all he needed.

Otherwise, I fear he is fated to be unsated in things related.

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

I'm worried about Brother Ferstler. He seems to have suffered a complete
meltdown. His fantasies about "free" audio gear have obviously gotten
out of hand.

I propose we take up a collection to pay a shrink to evaluate him and,
if necessary, enforce a treatment regimen so poor Harold can mitigate
his suffering during his few remaining years of clarity.

As we all know, he's in denial and has no insight when it comes to his seriouis
psychiatric problems. So it might require somebody to go before a judge and
testify
under oath that Ferstler is (a) unable to take care of himself due to mental
illness for which he is unwilling/unable to get treatment, (b) is homicidal,
and/or (c) is suicidal. If 2 people do that in the state of Florida, a judge
will quite likely issue an "ex parte order". This will be followed by a
couple of nice friendly police officers visting Howard's trailer and hauling
his lying ass off to a psych. hospital where he can be evaluated by a
psychologist or psychiatrist. What follows that is pretty obvious.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Art wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
.. .

I'm worried about Brother Ferstler. He seems to have suffered a complete
meltdown. His fantasies about "free" audio gear have obviously gotten
out of hand.

I propose we take up a collection to pay a shrink to evaluate him and,
if necessary, enforce a treatment regimen so poor Harold can mitigate
his suffering during his few remaining years of clarity.

I'll throw in a couple of Telemann lp's.

I'd be glad to donate a cheap DVD player with a recording of "Louie, Louie"
inside, set to play over and over again. I figure that will send him over the
edge - not that much is needed to accomplish that.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Robert Morein wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
.. .

I'm worried about Brother Ferstler. He seems to have suffered a complete
meltdown. His fantasies about "free" audio gear have obviously gotten
out of hand.

I propose we take up a collection to pay a shrink to evaluate him and,
if necessary, enforce a treatment regimen so poor Harold can mitigate
his suffering during his few remaining years of clarity.

Perhaps Richman can regress him to his childhood where a Maganvox clock
radio and moldy books were all he needed.

Otherwise, I fear he is fated to be unsated in things related.

Actually, he's pretty regressed already. His idiotic name-calling, juvenile
babbling, and constant bragging about things nobody cares about sort of
indicate he has the emotional/intellectual maturity of a prepubertal elementary
school student.

A lobotomy would be a nice addition.

Bruce J. Richman

Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

I'm worried about Brother Ferstler. He seems to have suffered a complete
meltdown. His fantasies about "free" audio gear have obviously gotten
out of hand.

I propose we take up a collection to pay a shrink to evaluate him and,
if necessary, enforce a treatment regimen so poor Harold can mitigate
his suffering during his few remaining years of clarity.

Perhaps Richman can regress him to his childhood where a Maganvox clock
radio and moldy books were all he needed.

Otherwise, I fear he is fated to be unsated in things related.

Watch out!
Bwian's right behind you.