Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lionel Chapuis

Default To R.A.O group

Hello everybody,

Yesterday I have answered a little bit hardly to Dave Weil after he
opens an other thread about Arny Krueger. In my answer in French I
suggested him to create a new NG with Mr Krueger for central topic in
order to stop pollution of R.A.O.

It seemed me that from a purely technical point of view Mr Krueger has a
knowledge and experience. When he limits his answers to technical
statements some of his opinion are interesting, some of his ideas find
naturally place on this forum.

But after a deeper search in the group history I must acknowledge that
Mr Krueger is an insane sadist and I don't want to deal with any of his
technical tips even if they are exact and helpful.

For those who can be surprised by my today position I let you find just
one excerpt of what I have found :

"Arny Krüger wrote to Jennifer:

"It's really amazing how you can be so dominated by hate. You have some
physical condition that puts you in pain a lot of the time?"

Jennifer replies:

"Arnold, you are one basty nastard. Not for referring to my

"handicap", but for lying about having no knowledge of it...and
insinuating I had attempted to take some kind of devious advantage of you.

You, like most of the regulars on RAO, know I also happen to be blind.
What no one else knows about this little gig of yours is that you and

I exchanged email several months ago concerning your wife's terrible
trials with arthritis, We discussed my similar situation and specific
medication protocols."

I think in France this man could have some big troubles with justice for
such public attacks. But in the other hand we can estimate we are happy
because I imagine what we can fear if we have to deal with such sadist
guy in a dictatorial state...

Many apologies to the group and particurlarly to Dave Weil.

Sincerely,
Lionel