Myth

Default ar srt 380 ??

If it wasn't for the fact that I own them, I would have a hard time beliving
that they actually exists. I've tried googling around, no succes. I've tried
the AR site, nothing. I've tried other ng's, silence. Does anyone here know
about them or know a site with relevant info ? If so I'd be happy to hear
from you.
Thanx in advance,
Tom

UnionPac2001

According to summer 2003 Orion Bluebooks:
AR SRT-380 (Military)
Year-1991
3-way
15" woofer
(2) 5" midrange
1" tweeter
MSRP-$500
Retail used-$90
Wholesale:
Mint-$55
Average-$31

This is all I could find.
Jeff
Myth

"UnionPac2001" skrev i en meddelelse
According to summer 2003 Orion Bluebooks:
AR SRT-380 (Military)
Year-1991
3-way
15" woofer
(2) 5" midrange
1" tweeter
MSRP-$500
Retail used-$90
Wholesale:
Mint-$55
Average-$31

This is all I could find.
Jeff

Well thanks, it seems strange to me that it is so hard to find any info, do
you know if it's for one or both speakers ?
Take care,
Tom

UnionPac2001

Well thanks, it seems strange to me that it is so hard to find any info, do
you know if it's for one or both speakers ?
Take care,
Tom

I'm guessing that the price is for each. I checked on my Studio 100s on Orion,
and it gave the MSRP for a pair, as well as saying "(pair)" after the model
name. Also checked on my old Realistic Mach 2s. MSRP was $250, which would be
for one speaker. It also didn't say "(pair)" after the model name. Didn't say
"(pair)" after the model name of yours either, so it must be the price for each
speaker.

It always seems strange to me too that it is difficult to find any info on many
older speakers. It seems much easier to find info on vintage components other
than speakers.

Did you try a search for those speaks on eBay? Maybe someone else is selling
some and may be able to provide more info.

Jeff
P.S. You're welcome for the help. ; )