katty888 katty888 is offline
Junior Member

Location: chengdu,china
Send a message via MSN to katty888 Send a message via Yahoo to katty888 Send a message via Skype™ to katty888
Smile potentiometers/resistor

hi,everybody!!
www.elec-components.com

DLP Electronics is a manufacturer of high quality, high reliability electronic components, formed in January of 1992. We currently offer a broad range of potentiometer, as well as resistors and potentiometer knobs. Our staff has over 10 years of experience with excellent English. All of our employees have a strong work ethic and a strong commitment to provide the high quality products that consistently meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. We offer very prompt reply, competitive price, speedy delivery and good after sale service.

The main products we offer including as below and most of our products are lead free now .

Trimming Potentiometer Lead free
3006| 3266|3266A|3262|3296|3299|3303 |3306|3309|3318|3329|3323| 3386|3362|WI18

Single Turn Wirewound Potentiometer lead free
WX111(WX030)|WX112(WX050)|WX110(WX010)
WX13-11|WX13-12
WX14-11|WX14-12
WX118|WX100

Multiturn Wirewound Potentiometer lead free
WXD3540|WXD3590|534&536|7276|WXD3-12|WXD3-13

Resistors lead free
Cement resistor|Precision resistor|Power resistor|Carbon Film Resistor|Metal Film Resistor
Knobs lead free
Pointer Knobs|Tuning Knobs|Two Colour Knobs|Aluminum Shell Knobs|Other Knobs

With good reputation after almost 10 years, we established stable and good relationship with customers worldwide, such as Ukraine, Russia, Italy, USA, Canada, Germany, Brazil, England, Turkey and so on. We make it easy to get the products you need. Can arrange for samples, manage bank transfers, and arrange fast and safe shipping. All it takes is an email and we will go to work for you!
katty888 katty888 is offline
Junior Member

Location: chengdu,china
Send a message via MSN to katty888 Send a message via Yahoo to katty888 Send a message via Skype™ to katty888
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by katty888 View Post
[...]

competitive price/good quality,pls check my website and email to me,thanks.