Posted to rec.audio.car
Sparkey Sparkey is offline

Default Need resistor ID in Soundstream Ref. 500

Hi;

I'm missing a resistor in this amp and I'm wondering if anyone can
help.

With the cover off, the resistor is just below and left of the large
coil (top, center)and is labeled "R186"
on the board. All I need are the colors off of it if you don't know the
value.

TIA,
Sparkey

Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On Dec 11, 11:53 am, "Sparkey" wrote:

With the cover off, the resistor is just below and left of the large
coil (top, center)and is labeled "R186"
on the board. All I need are the colors off of it if you don't know the
value.

This might sound completely insane, but have you tried contacting
Soundstream?

-dan