Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sherman Webers Sherman Webers is offline

Default Cary SLP-90 Help Please

Greetings,

I have recently purchased a used Cary SLP-90. The unit worked perfectly for
the first day I had it and sounded great. No issues whatsoever. I left the
unit in the Standby mode for about 4 hours yesterday and now it will not
transfer from standby to operate. I seem to be getting 12v, 6.3, B+.

If anyone has any knowledge of this problem and ideas of what to look at,
please let me know. I don't mind paying Cary the 125 bucks to fix it, but
if it is something simple that I am overlooking, it would be nice not to
have to ship it.

Thanks.