Scott Dorsey

Default What would you do?

Mike Gilmour wrote:
Thank you for your suggestions. We do have small-claims courts here in the
UK, an option I hadn't thought of. Probably my easier choice would be to
just write it off as a loss being its quite a small amount and put it down
to experience. Its the principle that hurts most though, however the sales,
publicity, reviews & airplay will all help to bring more jazz performers to
this area.

..... who will then get ripped off by the same people...
Mike Gilmour

I'm sure I won't be the last person to get ripped off by this 'gentleman'.
After several letters requesting payment he really 'put the icing on the
cake' by sending me his 2002 festival recordings by another sound recordist
because he didn't like the results and could I remaster them? You can guess
my response.

Mike