Chad

Default Recording on a Mac

Hi,
I have a Macintosh PowerPC and I want to do some multi track recording. What do
I need to get started? I need a sound card that can take the multi-track stuff,
but should I get an external or internal? How about software? Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad Macomber

Gantt Mann Kushner

Digital Performer. Big bang for the buck with lots of options for upgrading
interfaces down the road. I've been using Paris for the last couple of years
and I love the sound, but I'll most likely go to DP when I finally switch...
DP lets you automate nearly every parameter of every function, including
plugins. With the right converters and in the right hands it sounds very, very
good.

Gantt

Chad wrote:

Hi,
I have a Macintosh PowerPC and I want to do some multi track recording. What do
I need to get started? I need a sound card that can take the multi-track stuff,
but should I get an external or internal? How about software? Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad Macomber

Richard Kuschel

Hi,
I have a Macintosh PowerPC and I want to do some multi track recording. What
do
I need to get started? I need a sound card that can take the multi-track
stuff,
but should I get an external or internal? How about software? Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad Macomber

Pro Tools Free-- It really is free!