Dave Hauss

Default HELP with EZBUIS and MIDI

I have a triton LE and an event EZBUS.. all is working fine with the
EZBUS for audio.. I hooked up the keyboard to the MIDI in and out
jacks on the EZBUS and tried to play some midi files.. NOTHING is
happening. its not playing anything through the keyboard.. anyone
have any ideas??

Thanks.

Dave..
Toby

Make sure that the unit is set up for USB MIDI: in the System menu, the USB
configuration page, set it to AUDIO + MIDI, or, AUDIO + MIDI + BULK.

Remember that the PC will show three MIDI ports if USB MIDI is supported by
the OS. Ports 2 & 3 are the actual physical ports in the back of the unit;
port 1 is the logical USB port.

Toby

"Dave Hauss" wrote in message
m...
I have a triton LE and an event EZBUS.. all is working fine with the
EZBUS for audio.. I hooked up the keyboard to the MIDI in and out
jacks on the EZBUS and tried to play some midi files.. NOTHING is
happening. its not playing anything through the keyboard.. anyone
have any ideas??

Thanks.

Dave..

Vladan

"Dave Hauss" wrote in message
om...
I have a triton LE and an event EZBUS.. all is working fine with the
EZBUS for audio.. I hooked up the keyboard to the MIDI in and out
jacks on the EZBUS and tried to play some midi files.. NOTHING is
happening. its not playing anything through the keyboard.. anyone
have any ideas??

I'd like to help, but unforunatelly I don't understand what you are
doing.

Vladan
www.geocities.com/vla_dan_l
www.mp3.com/lesly , www.mp3.com/shook , www.mp3.com/lesly2
www.kunsttick.com/artists/vuskovic/indexdat.htm
Yuri T.

"Toby" wrote in message news:gsAQa.16966
Make sure that the unit is set up for USB MIDI: in the System menu, the USB
configuration page, set it to AUDIO + MIDI, or, AUDIO + MIDI + BULK.

Remember that the PC will show three MIDI ports if USB MIDI is supported by
the OS. Ports 2 & 3 are the actual physical ports in the back of the unit;
port 1 is the logical USB port.

Toby

Careful now, depending on the OS, USB MIDI is not supported by the
EZ-BUS and will cause system crashes.