Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute

Default WRETCHED SALES HACK OF THE WEEK COMPETITION -- CARLSON OF TUBEZONE WINS AGAIN

"You can wait 'til more important things get taken care of."
-- Ned Carlson of TubeZone to Customer who already waited *14 weeks*
for his tubes.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
RichCI

Andre Jute wrote:
"You can wait 'til more important things get taken care of."
-- Ned Carlson of TubeZone to Customer who already waited *14 weeks*
for his tubes.

Would you please stick to one thread?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Chuck

Would you please stick to one thread?

Actually Jute, you should stick to RAT and bore THEM to tears. After
years of staying out of AGA you've jumped in with both feet. We already
HAVE plenty of trolls. And you won't hook anybody here but a noob with
your get Ned jihad. **** off.
Chuck

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
John King

Default Give Jute the "Silence of the Lambs"

Chuck wrote:
Would you please stick to one thread?

Actually Jute, you should stick to RAT and bore THEM to tears. After
years of staying out of AGA you've jumped in with both feet. We already
HAVE plenty of trolls. And you won't hook anybody here but a noob with
your get Ned jihad. **** off.
Chuck

I've only responded to one of his threads once before, and this
should be my last.

I plead with others to stop feeding this attention vampire, and
let him rest with the silence of the lambs. He deserves no better
than a **** on his grave if you happen by.

John
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Chuck

King, John: you're right of course. Stop making sense!
Chuck

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
The Repair Guy

John King wrote:

I plead with others to stop feeding this attention vampire,
and let him rest with the silence of the lambs. He deserves
no better than a **** on his grave if you happen by.

But he's an easy target!

The Repair Guy
repairguy1993 dot netfirms dot com
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
VonU.Stater-->Diggeocities.com/mvm55555

The Repair Guy wrote:
John King wrote:

I plead with others to stop feeding this attention vampire,
and let him rest with the silence of the lambs. He deserves
no better than a **** on his grave if you happen by.

But he's an easy target!

The Repair Guy
repairguy1993 dot netfirms dot com

And where's the fun in a grave **** when you can watch him writhe under
the stream in dread of shake 'n cock wipe afterwards? Live a little! ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute

RichCI wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
"You can wait 'til more important things get taken care of."
-- Ned Carlson of TubeZone to Customer who already waited *14 weeks*
for his tubes.

Would you please stick to one thread?

I made only one thread for "WRETCHED SALES HACK OF THE WEEK COMPETITION
-- CARLSON OF TUBEZONE WINS AGAIN".

The subthread about the Silence of the Lambs was started by the clown
John King. Don't accuse me of that fool's lack of netiquette.

Andre Jute
Our legislators managed to criminalize fox-hunting and smoking; when
they will get off their collective fat arse and criminalize negative
feedback? It is clearly consumed only by undesirables and guitar
players.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute

John King wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Would you please stick to one thread?

Actually Jute, you should stick to RAT and bore THEM to tears. After
years of staying out of AGA you've jumped in with both feet. We already
HAVE plenty of trolls. And you won't hook anybody here but a noob with
your get Ned jihad. **** off.
Chuck

I've only responded to one of his threads once before, and this
should be my last.

I plead with others to stop feeding this attention vampire, and
let him rest with the silence of the lambs. He deserves no better
than a **** on his grave if you happen by.

John

Apparently the Carlson bullyboy John King doesn't even know that the
"silence of the lambs" is an absence of bleating. He has been joined in
his ignorance by Chuckie (13 Elm Street), The Repair Guy (a moron who
can't even solder), and VonU.Slater sending us his fantasies from a
jailhouse somewhere in redneckland.

Hey, spastics, I *want* you to STFU so I can put Carlson back on the
shelf to await my attention on a slow day. Right now I want to continue
with my pleasant country life and you're a dull, boring, unimaginative
bunch of nobodies and losers. Either say something clever or bugger
off, will you. In the winter I'll be happy to flatter your petty egos
by noticing you at least three times per quarter.

Stop bleating. Please, please, please give me the Silence of the Lambs.

Andre Jute
"You can wait 'til more important things get taken care of."
-- Ned Carlson of TubeZone to a Customer who already waited *14 weeks*
for his tubes.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
The Repair Guy

"Andre Jute" wrote:

Hey, spastics, I *want* you to STFU

The feeling is, as they say, mutual.

The Repair Guy
repairguy1993 dot netfirms dot com

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
DGDevin

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hey, spastics, I *want* you to STFU so I can put Carlson back on the
shelf to await my attention on a slow day. Right now I want to continue
with my pleasant country life and you're a dull, boring, unimaginative
bunch of nobodies and losers. Either say something clever or bugger
off, will you. In the winter I'll be happy to flatter your petty egos
by noticing you at least three times per quarter.

Well, you've convinced me, your village looney act gives Carlson the benefit
of the doubt purely on the basis of your obnoxious behavior. Good work.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Keith Adams

Boo Hoo. Mommy my little pussy hurts. Jute take it elsewhere. No body
cares about you and your beef with a tube peddeler.

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
"You can wait 'til more important things get taken care of."
-- Ned Carlson of TubeZone to Customer who already waited *14 weeks*
for his tubes.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute

What was it I said about Ned Carlson's bullybus of gangbangers? Here is
the child rape fantasy of one of them. You want to deny him now,
Neddie, or later when he has done more damage?

Keith Adams wrote:
Boo Hoo. Mommy my little pussy hurts. Jute take it elsewhere. No body
cares about you and your beef with a tube peddeler.

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
"You can wait 'til more important things get taken care of."
-- Ned Carlson of TubeZone to Customer who already waited *14 weeks*
for his tubes.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute

DGDevin wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hey, spastics, I *want* you to STFU so I can put Carlson back on the
shelf to await my attention on a slow day. Right now I want to continue
with my pleasant country life and you're a dull, boring, unimaginative
bunch of nobodies and losers. Either say something clever or bugger
off, will you. In the winter I'll be happy to flatter your petty egos
by noticing you at least three times per quarter.

Well, you've convinced me, your village looney act gives Carlson the benefit
of the doubt purely on the basis of your obnoxious behavior. Good work.

It's your money, Devin. You'll forgive me if I laugh when Ned Carlson
rips you a another arsehole after you give him your money. There's a
leaden inevitability about obdurate jerkups like you becoming lunch for
ripoffs like Carlson.

Åre we done now?

Andre Jute
"You can wait 'til more important things get taken care of."
-- Ned Carlson of TubeZone to a Customer who already waited *14 weeks*
for his tubes.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
DGDevin

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

Well, you've convinced me, your village looney act gives Carlson the
benefit
of the doubt purely on the basis of your obnoxious behavior. Good work.

It's your money, Devin. You'll forgive me if I laugh when Ned Carlson
rips you a another arsehole after you give him your money. There's a
leaden inevitability about obdurate jerkups like you becoming lunch for
ripoffs like Carlson.

Åre we done now?

**********

Nobody I pay with a credit card rips me off, because unlike some people (who
are happier remaining ignorant) I know how to get my money back quickly and
easily if I don't receive what I paid for. That you are uninformed enough
not to know how your credit card works and emotionally unhappy enough to
make a crusade of it when you feel you've been abused is your problem, not
anyone else's.

And yeah, we're done now, you probably have other things to work on, maybe
testing the alcohol content of your last bottle of gin, they might have
ripped you off a bit.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute

DGDevin wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

Well, you've convinced me, your village looney act gives Carlson the
benefit
of the doubt purely on the basis of your obnoxious behavior. Good work.

It's your money, Devin. You'll forgive me if I laugh when Ned Carlson
rips you a another arsehole after you give him your money. There's a
leaden inevitability about obdurate jerkups like you becoming lunch for
ripoffs like Carlson.

Åre we done now?

**********

Nobody I pay with a credit card rips me off, because unlike some people (who
are happier remaining ignorant) I know how to get my money back quickly and
easily if I don't receive what I paid for.

Congratulations.

That you are uninformed enough
not to know how your credit card works

My bank pays the bills suppliers send. I buy stuff on the internet
sometimes and then my bank makes an interbank transfer. Credit cards
are superfluous.

and emotionally unhappy enough to
make a crusade of it when you feel you've been abused is your problem, not
anyone else's.

You should read the thread before you shoot off at the mouth.

No, I haven't been cheated by Ned Carlson. I don't use the cheap ****
Carlson/Tubezone sells. I have known about Carlson for a long time. I
would never give a man like Carlson an opportunity to cheat me. I'm
writing about Mr Mayer, who was abused by Carlson. I wouldn't expect
you to understand that I kick Carlson in the goolies for his dishonesty
and arrogance simply because his dishonesty and arrogance is offensive
to the common weal.

And yeah, we're done now, you probably have other things to work on, maybe
testing the alcohol content of your last bottle of gin, they might have
ripped you off a bit.

I don't drink spirits. Send a few cases of claret instead and I'll let
you know if your taste is adequate.

Now, will you stop bleating? Please, please, please give me the Silence
of the Lambs.

Andre Jute
"You can wait 'til more important things get taken care of."
-- Ned Carlson of TubeZone to a Customer who already waited *14 weeks*
for his tubes.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps

Once again, the lying miasma that calls itself Andrew Jute McCoy exuded
proof:

That it may be held captive at $0.60/hour.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Andy

Default Andre Jute the *STALKER*

Andre Jute wrote:
John King wrote:

Chuck wrote:

[...]

Pleasant country life? HA! So pleasant you find the need to carry on
relentlessly with this bull****?

You ass-clown.

A.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Andy wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Stop bleating. Please, please, please give me the Silence of the Lambs.

Andre Jute
"You can wait 'til more important things get taken care of."
-- Ned Carlson of TubeZone to a Customer who already waited *14 weeks*
for his tubes.

Pleasant country life? HA! So pleasant you find the need to carry on
relentlessly with this bull****?

You ass-clown.

A.

I'm just a passenger on your urge to call someone names; I don't care
what you think of me because I don't care if you live or die; my only
interest is to demonstrate that you scum can't win.

Anytime you Carlson Bullyboys want to cry *Mercy!* is a good time for
me. This carries on until the very last one of you stops; any dumbo
can't control himself, just one reference to me, and I start again. Go
ask Neddie Carlson how much the stupidity of "friends" (like you) cost
his bumbuddy Michael LaFever of Magnequest.

Andre Jute
Stop bleating. Please, please, please give me the Silence of the Lambs.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Wereo_SUPREME Wereo_SUPREME is offline

wrote:
Once again, the lying miasma that calls itself Andrew Jute McCoy exuded
proof:

That it may be held captive at $0.60/hour.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

I'm the only one who matters in Music.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Hippy Hippy is offline

"Wereo_SUPREME" wrote in message I'm the only one
who matters in Music.

Pickup bottle-unscrew cap-take prozac...easy as 1-2-3
~Hippy