Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Less beer, more cigarettes for Obama

(( When listening to antismoking yappers, I'm reminded of the late
Arthur Miller, who died of smoking-induced heart disease and cancer-at
89, and while living with a 34 year old woman. What was he smoking and
where can I get it? Bret.))

Less beer, more cigarettes for Obama

[Steve Sailer]

"Obama’s pseudo-regular guy Beer Summit raises an interesting angle:

A responsible press would encourage Obama to smoke more and drink
less.

Obama comes from two long lines of alcoholics: His father died driving
drunk. His half-brother David died driving drunk. His half-brother Roy
was an alcoholic before discovering teetotaling Islam and changing his
name to Abongo. His maternal grandfather Stan was a barfly.

Back during the Pennsylvania primary, Hillary was always gulping down
boilermakers, hoping (I imagine) to provoke Barack Jr. into responding
in kind to demonstrate his regular guyness and then going off on a
Barack Sr.-style bender. (Barack Sr.’s standing order at his favorite
Nairobi bar was two double shots of Jack Daniels as soon as he walked
in the door.)

With that kind of genetic background combined with his stressful job,
the President should avoid drinking.

On the other hand, the President does need to self-medicate his
fragile emotional state right now, so let him do it with cigarettes.
So what if he dies of lung cancer at 75 rather than of something else
at 85? We’re paying him to be President in his 40s."

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2009/...tes-for-obama/

The Real Story of Obama’s Decision Making: SEALS Save Face for Obama [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 April 24th 09 06:52 AM
cheap cigarettes selena Pro Audio 0 March 12th 08 03:36 PM
cigarettes store selena Pro Audio 0 March 12th 08 03:35 PM
BEER KEG FOR SALE hydebee Marketplace 3 January 4th 06 07:23 PM
Free beer Sockpuppet Yustabe Audio Opinions 5 August 21st 03 12:25 PM