Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default It just goes to show ya

Them boys up north done f'got how to b'have when John Law comes a-knockin.
That kerfuffle up in Cambridge was utterly unnecessary. That fancy professor
needs a refresher in race relations. Why oh why don't he remember how white
cops is trained? When a white cops meet up with an obstereperous Negro, they's
trained to arrest fust and axe questions later. That fancy college-boy nigra
need to learn how to say "yassuh!" and "sorry officer suh!". It ain't no use
tellin' a white officer to **** off and remindin' him that he's white and
you's black. That just gets the handcuffs on quicker.

[This post brought to you by the Bratzi Preemptive Sarcasm League.]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default UPDATED: Who is carrying racist thoughts?

UPDATED: Who is "carrying racist thoughts?"

" The Washington Post, which has business ties with the well-known chairman of the Harvard Afro-American Studies Department, Henry Louis Gates, has a long article about Prof. Gates' embarrassing arrest by the Cambridge Police Department last week after he had to break in to the house Harvard University provides him in Harvard Square, then launched into a tirade of accusations of racism against the white policeman sent to investigate the break-in.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

"Bret L" wrote in message
In other words, AGW is horse****.

**Well, no. Feel free to submit your evidence. Make certain it comes from a
reputable scientific source. Those whacko religious/right wing political
sources don't count. In your evidence, please explain how the glaciers in
Greenland are moving towards the sea at a rate which is much faster than a
few decades ago. Here's some cites that you need to refute:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0527121055.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland_ice_sheet

http://images.google.com.au/images?h...title&resnum=4

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=3606

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/0...sea-level.html

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science...ing/index.html

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...glaciers-melti

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...aciers-melting

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...el-predicts-gr

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ise-sea-levels

OTOH, we may be in for an ice age,

**********. Complete ********, in fact. There is zero evidence of such a
thing. The TREND in world temepatures is clearly up. Year to year variations
are to be expected, but the TREND is up.

no matter what we do. In fact, doing nothing may be far better than
the wrong thing.

**More ********. Here's some stuff that we know (beyond any doubt):

* Since the dawn of the industrial revolution, CO2 levels have risen by more
than 30%.
* CO2 is a known greehouse gas (GHG).
* Ice core data tells us that the rise in temperatures is faster than at any
time in the last 600,000 years.
* Ice core data tells us that the rise in CO2 levels is faster than at any
time in the last 600,000 years.
* Ice core data tells us that CO2 levels and temperatures are closely
linked. Sometimes CO2 leads temperature rise and sometimes it lags.

The real concern is that we *may* be approaching a 'tipping point', beyond
which there is nothing humans can do to stave off disaster. Most scientists
feel that this level is around 500ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere. A handful of
scientists believe it is already too late. Either way, we need to address
the issue right now. There is deep concern that the release of methane from
permafrost areas will cause global warming to become unmanageable. Methane
is a more powerful GHG than CO2.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jul 22, 8:45*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Them boys up north done f'got how to b'have when John Law comes a-knockin..
That kerfuffle up in Cambridge was utterly unnecessary. That fancy professor
needs a refresher in race relations. Why oh why don't he remember how white
cops is trained? When a white cops meet up with an obstereperous Negro, they's
trained to arrest fust and axe questions later. That fancy college-boy nigra
need to learn how to say "yassuh!" and "sorry officer suh!". It ain't no use
tellin' a white officer to **** off and remindin' him that he's white and
you's black. That just gets the handcuffs on quicker.

[This post brought to you by the Bratzi Preemptive Sarcasm League.]

Let's look at some facts.
A citizen reported a break in at a home.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Them boys up north done f'got how to b'have when John Law comes a-knockin..
That kerfuffle up in Cambridge was utterly unnecessary. That fancy professor
needs a refresher in race relations. Why oh why don't he remember how white
cops is trained? When a white cops meet up with an obstereperous Negro, they's
trained to arrest fust and axe questions later. That fancy college-boy nigra
need to learn how to say "yassuh!" and "sorry officer suh!". It ain't no use
tellin' a white officer to **** off and remindin' him that he's white and
you's black. That just gets the handcuffs on quicker.

[This post brought to you by the Bratzi Preemptive Sarcasm League.]

Let's look at some facts and some reasonable questions aqnd some
reasonable conclusions

A citizen reported a break in at a home.
That citizen may or may not have been warranted in her repor and it
may
or may not be based in whole or in part by racism.
However, the police just had the report to go on, and they are
obligated to check it out.
their purpose is to protect the residents and their property, no
matter the race.
They found a person in the house, and did not know whether
he was a resident or a possible perp.
they asked him for id, and he was uncooperative.
What happened after that, how it escalated, is not known for sure
I don't have mush sympathy for the professor, as the police were there
to protect HIS property, and he was uncooperative in assisting their
efforts.
Protecting a black person's property is NOT a racist act.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde the Sackduster croaked:

Them boys up north done f'got how to b'have when John Law comes a-knockin.
That kerfuffle up in Cambridge was utterly unnecessary. That fancy professor
needs a refresher in race relations. Why oh why don't he remember how white
cops is trained? When a white cops meet up with an obstereperous Negro, they's
trained to arrest fust and axe questions later. That fancy college-boy nigra
need to learn how to say "yassuh!" and "sorry officer suh!". It ain't no use
tellin' a white officer to **** off and remindin' him that he's white and
you's black. That just gets the handcuffs on quicker.

[This post brought to you by the Bratzi Preemptive Sarcasm League.]

Let's look at some facts.
A citizen reported a break in at a home.

Is your head broken?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Either way, we need to address
the issue right now. There is deep concern that the release of methane from
permafrost areas will cause global warming to become unmanageable. Methane
is a more powerful GHG than CO2.

I've got news for you, if it happens, it was 95% the doing of nature
anyway and there isn't **** we are going to do to stop it.

We'd be better off to figure how we could get the methane out and use
it for powering stuff on a controlled basis.

Human activity is just not going to cause major changes on the earth.
it might retard or accelerate them a tiny amount, but even that is
like a flea with a hard-on lying on its back floating downriver and
yelling, "Open the drawbridge!". We just are not that powerful.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jul 23, 12:49*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Clyde the Sackduster croaked:

Them boys up north done f'got how to b'have when John Law comes a-knockin.
That kerfuffle up in Cambridge was utterly unnecessary. That fancy professor
needs a refresher in race relations. Why oh why don't he remember how white
cops is trained? When a white cops meet up with an obstereperous Negro, they's
trained to arrest fust and axe questions later. That fancy college-boy nigra
need to learn how to say "yassuh!" and "sorry officer suh!". It ain't no use
tellin' a white officer to **** off and remindin' him that he's white and
you's black. That just gets the handcuffs on quicker.

[This post brought to you by the Bratzi Preemptive Sarcasm League.]

Let's look at some facts.
A citizen reported a break in at a home.

Is your head broken?

Is your rectum still intact?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Them boys up north done f'got how to b'have when John Law comes a-knockin.
That kerfuffle up in Cambridge was utterly unnecessary. That fancy professor
needs a refresher in race relations. Why oh why don't he remember how white
cops is trained? When a white cops meet up with an obstereperous Negro, they's
trained to arrest fust and axe questions later. That fancy college-boy nigra
need to learn how to say "yassuh!" and "sorry officer suh!". It ain't no use
tellin' a white officer to **** off and remindin' him that he's white and
you's black. That just gets the handcuffs on quicker.

[This post brought to you by the Bratzi Preemptive Sarcasm League.]

Let's look at some facts.
A citizen reported a break in at a home.

Is your head broken?

Is your rectum still intact?

Nonsequitur. My question is justified by your spastic repetitions. Also, I
asked you first.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Trevor Wilson said:

Ice core data

You're talking about climate science to Bratzi. That's like trying to teach
astronomy to a Neanderthal.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Trevor Wilson said:

Ice core data

You're talking about climate science to Bratzi. That's like trying to
teach
astronomy to a Neanderthal.

**I can only try. He appears to be peculiarly immune to logic and reason.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 23, 2:25�pm, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:vtjh659sovful38fvqggtrllju77na5lbo@4ax .com...

Trevor Wilson said:

�Ice core data

You're talking about climate science to Bratzi. That's like trying to
teach
astronomy to a Neanderthal.

**I can only try. He appears to be peculiarly immune to logic and reason.

--
Trevor Wilsonwww.rageaudio.com.au

I have a strong suspicion that he's autistic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jul 23, 3:00*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

[...]

Sequiter - My thoughts come from my head, your thoughts come from your
anus

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Trevor Wilson said:

Ice core data

You're talking about climate science to Bratzi. That's like trying to
teach
astronomy to a Neanderthal.

**I can only try. He appears to be peculiarly immune to logic and reason.

--
Trevor Wilsonwww.rageaudio.com.au

I have a strong suspicion that he's autistic.

My name isn't Phil Allison......Autistics and even Asperger's people
are quite differently wired than I am. They tend to be oblivious to
subtext, whereas I am quite conscious of it, but prefer to turn it to
other ends or confront it.

Aspergers' sufferers get frustrated when anyone does something they
know how to do in a different way, i seek out different ways of doing
them to find the most congenial.

I probably have SOME syndrome in some manual, but, you do too, and at
least I know it. YOU think you're normal, and I can see you are not.
You are, however, intensely trendy and group consensus motivated.
Whereas I love to upset the apple cart.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Trevor Wilson said:

Ice core data

You're talking about climate science to Bratzi. That's like trying to
teach
astronomy to a Neanderthal.

**I can only try. He appears to be peculiarly immune to logic and reason.

--
Trevor Wilsonwww.rageaudio.com.au

I have a strong suspicion that he's autistic.

�My name isn't Phil Allison......Autistics and even Asperger's people
are quite differently wired than I am. They tend to be oblivious to
subtext, whereas I am quite conscious of it, but prefer to turn it to
other ends or confront it.

No, I would say you are pretty oblivious to subtext. The majority of
your responses to the posts of others are so literal that they become
unintentionally hilarious.

�Aspergers' sufferers get frustrated when anyone does something they
know how to do in a different way, i seek out different ways of doing
them to find the most congenial.

I didn't say you had Aspergers. I said you were probably autistic.
Aspergers may not even be a learning disability at all...just a
different way of thinking. I know two people with Aspergers and your
behavior is far more defined within ASD. There's no other excuse for
your off-topic posting behaviors and the lack of response you receive.
It's very typical for an autistic person to perform such repetitive
behaviors with relatively no positive reinforcement or interaction
from others.

�I probably have SOME syndrome in some manual, but, you do too, and at
least I know it. YOU think you're normal, and I can see you are not.

Not that we're not all a little bit crazy, but you're a factory worker
at best. I'll wait for a professional opinion.

You are, however, intensely trendy and group consensus motivated.
Whereas I love to upset the apple cart.

You've made these rather arbitrary comments before without any sort of
evidence. When you did try to come up with a profile for me, you were
way off. I'm not really impressed with your ability to interpret the
behaviors of others...yet another hint that you fall somewhere on the
ASD.

If you are autistic, I'm more than willing to cut you some slack. I
participate on another audio forum where one of the regulars is
autistic, and I always go out of my way to communicate with him in a
way that he won't find annoying, condescending or irrelevant. He's
also very honest and upfront about being autistic.

If you're not autistic, then you've got real problems. You simply
don't know how to interact with others.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Boonie suspectged:

I have a strong suspicion that he's autistic.

Like one of your rugrats? Autistic from mercury thimersol vaccination?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Sacky rejoined:

Pudge quipped:

Is your head broken?

Is your rectum still intact?

Nonsequitur. My question is justified by your spastic repetitions. Also, I
asked you first.

Sequiter - My thoughts come from my head, your thoughts come from your anus

You're both right.

Sacky sometimes needs a few slaps upside the head , like an old TV, to bring
things back in focus.

Pudge, unlike most men, thinks with his sphincter.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 24, 1:53�am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Boonie suspectged:

I have a strong suspicion that he's autistic.

Like one of your rugrats? Autistic from mercury thimersol vaccination?

No and no. What kind of Christian wishes these things on others?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon wrote:

I have a strong suspicion that he's autistic.

Like one of your rugrats? Autistic from mercury thimersol vaccination?

No and no. What kind of Christian wishes these things on others?

Didn't wish it upon anybody ... just inquiring.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 24, 12:49�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Boon wrote:
I have a strong suspicion that he's autistic.
Like one of your rugrats? Autistic from mercury thimersol vaccination?

No and no. What kind of Christian wishes these things on others?

Didn't wish it upon anybody ... just inquiring.

Do you think that kind of sidestepping will save you in the end? It
won't.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

And the mental derangement rages unabated:

Didn't wish it upon anybody ... just inquiring.

Do you think that kind of sidestepping will save you in the end? It won't.

Boonie's lament:
"But I would not be convicted
By a jury of my peers
Still crazy after all these years"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

I have a strong suspicion that he's autistic.
Like one of your rugrats? Autistic from mercury thimersol vaccination?
No and no. What kind of Christian wishes these things on others?

Didn't wish it upon anybody ... just inquiring.

Do you think that kind of sidestepping will save you in the end? It
won't.

Stynchie doesn't actually believe in the "save you" dogma. The fake
religiosity goes along with joining the only club that accepts anybody who
applies.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 24, 1:35�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
And the mental derangement rages unabated:

Didn't wish it upon anybody ... just inquiring.

Do you think that kind of sidestepping will save you in the end? It won't.

Boonie's lament:
"But I would not be convicted
By a jury of my peers
Still crazy after all these years"

You're certainly running and hiding from that question. I assume that
means that you're conflicted about your supposed religious beliefs and
your reprehensible and decidedly non-Christian behavior as an
anonymous online idiot.

How pathetic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 24, 1:45�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
vinyl anachronist said:

I have a strong suspicion that he's autistic.
Like one of your rugrats? Autistic from mercury thimersol vaccination?
No and no. What kind of Christian wishes these things on others?

Didn't wish it upon anybody ... just inquiring.

Do you think that kind of sidestepping will save you in the end? It
won't.

Stynchie doesn't actually believe in the "save you" dogma. The fake
religiosity goes along with joining the only club that accepts anybody who
applies.

The sad thing is that he's taking money from Christians while
pretending to be one. There's a special level in hell for people like
that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 24, 4:07*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

The sad thing is that he's taking money from Christians while
pretending to be one. There's a special level in hell for people like
that.

Speaking of hypocrites, did 2pid finally realize what an imbecile he
is and slink away like the 'brave' soul he is, or did he decide that
he's too good for RAO...again? Or maybe he's off stewing in angry
bitterness now that it looks like "Sato" is going to get confirmed.

I fully expected to see hundreds of dumb 2pid posts after my RAO
sabbatical ended.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 24, 4:03*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Sacky rejoined:

Pudge quipped:

Is your head broken?
Is your rectum still intact?
Nonsequitur. My question is justified by your spastic repetitions. Also, I
asked you first.

Sequiter - My thoughts come from my head, your thoughts come from your anus

You're both right.

Sacky sometimes needs a few slaps upside the head , like an old TV, to bring
things back in focus.

Pudge, unlike most men, thinks with his sphincter.

You sound jealous, Sugar. Why is that?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:

The sad thing is that he's taking money from Christians while
pretending to be one. There's a special level in hell for people like
that.

Speaking of hypocrites, did 2pid finally realize what an imbecile he
is and slink away like the 'brave' soul he is, or did he decide that
he's too good for RAO...again? Or maybe he's off stewing in angry
bitterness now that it looks like "Sato" is going to get confirmed.

I fully expected to see hundreds of dumb 2pid posts after my RAO
sabbatical ended.

The term is "gone Galt," whereby wingnuts punish the world by
withholding their awesome natural willpowery presence. Or undertip, I
can't remember which.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 24, 6:17*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

I fully expected to see hundreds of dumb 2pid posts after my RAO
sabbatical ended.

The term is "gone Galt," whereby wingnuts punish the world by
withholding their awesome natural willpowery presence. Or undertip, I
can't remember which.

For some reason I think I'll survive.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:

The sad thing is that he's taking money from Christians while
pretending to be one. There's a special level in hell for people like
that.

Speaking of hypocrites, did 2pid finally realize what an imbecile he
is and slink away like the 'brave' soul he is, or did he decide that
he's too good for RAO...again? Or maybe he's off stewing in angry
bitterness now that it looks like "Sato" is going to get confirmed.

I fully expected to see hundreds of dumb 2pid posts after my RAO
sabbatical ended.

He does tend to take occasional breaks from RAO. These breaks are
usually preceded by a period where he expresses great frustration with
us and our inability to appreciate his efforts to save this forum.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

"Sir" Jilly lisped:

Pudge, unlike most men, thinks with his sphincter.

You sound jealous, Sugar. Why is that?

And your mouth is badly in need of smegma to polish up those pearly whites after
latrine-duty stains.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 26, 6:10*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
"Sir" Jilly lisped:

Pudge, unlike most men, thinks with his sphincter.

You sound jealous, Sugar. Why is that?

And your mouth is badly in need of smegma to polish up those pearly whites after
latrine-duty stains.

I knew of your homosexual fantasies, but your scat fantasy took off
off guard.

How well do you know GOIA?

.Milan Show Report + RMAF Show. [email protected] High End Audio 0 September 25th 05 10:03 PM
**TX CAR SHOW** I love Edsels Car Audio 0 August 18th 04 06:40 AM
George W. Bush Action Figure - Neil Rogers Show & Phil Hendrie Show Bruce J. Richman Audio Opinions 16 February 21st 04 10:22 PM
AES Show Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 2 October 20th 03 12:53 AM