Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default OT Goodbye, CA

Now that our right-wingers have Gone Galt, just a little goodbye nugget
for them to treasu

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,5553190.story

Higher costs could be unintended consequence of deep cuts

--

Headline says it all.

Anyone missing the special arguing style formerly exclusive to RAO can
find it at RA-HE, where "seems to me" is the last word.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default OT Democracy Gone Wild! (was OT Goodbye, CA)

MiNe 109 wrote:

Now that our right-wingers have Gone Galt, just a little goodbye nugget
for them to treasu

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,5553190.story

Higher costs could be unintended consequence of deep cuts

And then there are Democrats who want to spend trillions on
government run healthcare, waste enormous effort pursuing
inefficient energy technologies and ignoring
zero-greenhouse-gas-emissions nuclear power while whining about
global warming, continue pouring hundreds of billions into
Iraq/Afghanistan with no end in sight. Very amusing and depressing
to see Democrat leaders (including from California) talk about
pouring more money into Afghanistan. What money?

Good luck making that pig fly. Seriously.

What happened to the Democrat Senator that used to present pretty
charts and talk about all of the red ink? Takes little research to
find his name...

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/03/us...-politics.html

Where did he go?!
Senator Kent Conrad, the Democrat Houdini who just disappeared.

The problem was that Democrats had no control over spending, not
that they cared about the consequence of continuing to borrow more
money from communist countries like China. Currently, Democrats
are talking about some very serious red ink.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
John Doe wrote:

Currently, Democrats are talking about some very serious red ink.

Is it a right-wing thing to bring up fifty topics when discussing one?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 20, 11:11*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
Now that our right-wingers have Gone Galt, just a little goodbye nugget
for them to treasu

2pid and Clyde were only here for my amusement. Now that I can only
post infrequently their very reason for existance is gone.

That and now 2pid can't call me an "RIPer" any more. That has to hurt.
LoL.

I may be passing through Austin soon. When I know for sure perhaps
you'd be willing to give advice restaurants, etc.?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Jul 20, 11:11*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
Now that our right-wingers have Gone Galt, just a little goodbye nugget
for them to treasu

2pid and Clyde were only here for my amusement. Now that I can only
post infrequently their very reason for existance is gone.

That and now 2pid can't call me an "RIPer" any more. That has to hurt.
LoL.

I may be passing through Austin soon. When I know for sure perhaps
you'd be willing to give advice restaurants, etc.?

Can do! Austin's a good place to visit.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Doe John Doe is offline

MiNe 109 smcelroy2 POPaustin.rr.com wrote:

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote:

Currently, Democrats are talking about some very serious red ink.

Is it a right-wing thing to bring up fifty topics when discussing one?

To an extremist, everyone who disagrees with him is on the
opposite extreme.

Stephen

From: MiNe 109 smcelroy2 POPaustin.rr.com
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Subject: OT Democracy Gone Wild! (was OT Goodbye, CA)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:20:36 -0500

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
John Doe wrote:

MiNe 109 smcelroy2 POPaustin.rr.com wrote:

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote:

Currently, Democrats are talking about some very serious red ink.

Is it a right-wing thing to bring up fifty topics when discussing one?

To an extremist, everyone who disagrees with him is on the
opposite extreme.

I think the phrase you're looking for is "excluded middle."

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jul 20, 1:21*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

2pid and Clyde were only here for my amusement. Now that I can only
post infrequently their very reason for existance is gone.

You should visit me in Forest Lawn.
I am in lot 4286.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

You should visit me in Forest Lawn.
I am in lot 4286.

Who's in that little doggie-sized plot next to yours?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 20, 10:27�am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
�"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Jul 20, 11:11�am, MiNe 109 � wrote:
Now that our right-wingers have Gone Galt, just a little goodbye nugget
for them to treasu

2pid and Clyde were only here for my amusement. Now that I can only
post infrequently their very reason for existance is gone.

That and now 2pid can't call me an "RIPer" any more. That has to hurt.
LoL.

I may be passing through Austin soon. When I know for sure perhaps
you'd be willing to give advice restaurants, etc.?

Can do! Austin's a good place to visit.

I may be living there by the end of the summer.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
vinyl anachronist wrote:

On Jul 20, 10:27?am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
?"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

I may be passing through Austin soon. When I know for sure perhaps
you'd be willing to give advice restaurants, etc.?

Can do! Austin's a good place to visit.

I may be living there by the end of the summer.

Fantastic! Bring rain with you if you do.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hophead hophead is offline

In article 75771ed4-f625-4930-8098-
,
says...

I may be living there by the end of the summer.

Wow - I've heard Austin is a neat place, but in my opinion you are
currently living in paradise!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

hophead said:

Wow - I've heard Austin is a neat place, but in my opinion you are
currently living in paradise!

Maybe he wants to work on his tan.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

hophead said:

Wow - I've heard Austin is a neat place, but in my opinion you are
currently living in paradise!

Maybe he wants to work on his tan.

Well, there's always that I suppose. I gather Austin is a pretty good
music town, so maybe that's it...Or maybe it's been declared a 'borg
free zone?

Really? Don't tease.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

The BaBoon is on the move:

Austin's a good place to visit.

I may be living there by the end of the summer.

Wore out your welcome in another locale? Gee, what a surprise...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 21, 3:54*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
The BaBoon is on the move:

Austin's a good place to visit.

I may be living there by the end of the summer.

Wore out your welcome in another locale? Gee, what a surprise...

Hm. I'd try "Have you worn" but I will defer to your superior
knowledge of verbosity.

Aside from klub meetings with Bratzi are you welcome anywhere?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 20, 5:24*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

You should visit me in Forest Lawn.
I am in lot 4286.

Who's in that little doggie-sized plot next to yours?

And who left that little pile of doo that's been so lovingly arranged
on plot 4286?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly japed:

Wore out your welcome in another locale? Gee, what a surprise...

Hm. I'd try "Have you worn" but I will defer to your superior knowledge of
verbosity.

Ask Boy George to set you straight (so to speak) about the correct grammatical
usage.

Aside from klub meetings with Bratzi are you welcome anywhere?

Certainly not in any of the amoral, decadent, abominable circles you flit in.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

I wrote:

Jilly japed:

Wore out your welcome in another locale? Gee, what a surprise...

Hm. I'd try "Have you worn" but I will defer to your superior knowledge of
verbosity.

Ask Boy George to set you straight (so to speak) about the correct grammatical
usage.

Preemptive musical reference should Pudge prove churlish:
http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/p...ics-55560.html

"Well you wore out your welcome with random precision"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 20, 4:33�pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
�vinyl anachronist wrote:

On Jul 20, 10:27?am, MiNe 109 � wrote:
In article
,
?"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:
I may be passing through Austin soon. When I know for sure perhaps
you'd be willing to give advice restaurants, etc.?

Can do! Austin's a good place to visit.

I may be living there by the end of the summer.

Fantastic! Bring rain with you if you do.

Stephen

That's my one reservation...big change in weather. I actually like the
rain.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 20, 5:00�pm, hophead wrote:
In article 75771ed4-f625-4930-8098-
,
says...

I may be living there by the end of the summer.

Wow - I've heard Austin is a neat place, but in my opinion you are
currently living in paradise!

I really do like it here a lot, but opportunity is knocking very
loudly.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 20, 5:10�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
hophead said:

Wow - I've heard Austin is a neat place, but in my opinion you are
currently living in paradise!

Maybe he wants to work on his tan.

Everyone up here is really, really white...and I don't mean in a way
that would make Bratzi ecstatic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 21, 1:54�am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
The BaBoon is on the move:

Austin's a good place to visit.

I may be living there by the end of the summer.

Wore out your welcome in another locale?

Nope.

Gee, what a surprise...

I'm not surprised that you would automatically think the worst. A
psychologist would tell you that your negative thinking about others
stems from the fact that your own life is unrewarding,and
unfulfilling, and that your secret hope that others are worse off than
you is a HUGE defense mechanism.

So how ****ed up is your life?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said to StynchBlob:

So how ****ed up is your life?

It's still in the shop. Longest repair visit in history.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 21, 4:39�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
I wrote:
Jilly japed:
Wore out your welcome in another locale? Gee, what a surprise...
Hm. I'd try "Have you worn" but I will defer to your superior knowledge of
verbosity.

Ask Boy George to set you straight (so to speak) about the correct grammatical
usage.

Preemptive musical reference should Pudge prove churlish:http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/p...you_grazy_diam...

"Well you wore out your welcome with random precision"

So you're one of those dysfunctional boomers who think that quoting
random Pink Floyd and Peter Gabriel song lyrics makes you look "hip"
and "groovy." Figures.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon howled:

So you're one of those dysfunctional boomers who think that quoting random
Pink Floyd and Peter Gabriel song lyrics makes you look "hip" and "groovy."
Figures.

And you've turned into quite the bitter old geezer, a far cry from the fat,
happy slob in the CES picture with Sanders. No doubt due to that behemoth
ex-wife who's raking your sorry wallet over the alimony coals after being
humiliated by that gigantosaurus dress you bought her on eBay was still too
tight and all her friends laughed at her, so she dumped the rugrats on you and
she now gets the last laugh all the way to the bank. You sure can pick 'em,
Boonie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Gimp minced:

It's still in the shop. Longest repair visit in history.

Are you talking about your wrecked rectum from Gay Bowel Syndrome or Irritable
Bowel Syndrome or whatever the heck you fruitcakes call it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

?vinyl anachronist wrote:

On Jul 20, 10:27?am, MiNe 109 ? wrote:
In article
,
?"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:
I may be passing through Austin soon. When I know for sure perhaps
you'd be willing to give advice restaurants, etc.?

Can do! Austin's a good place to visit.

I may be living there by the end of the summer.

Fantastic! Bring rain with you if you do.

That's my one reservation...big change in weather. I actually like the
rain.

When it rains, it rains a lot, thirty inches or more a year. We're in
the second year of a drought, but the year before that brought
forty-five inches of rain.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 22, 3:35�am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
BaBoon howled:

So you're one of those dysfunctional boomers who think that quoting random
Pink Floyd and Peter Gabriel song lyrics makes you look "hip" and "groovy."
Figures.

And you've turned into quite the bitter old geezer, a far cry from the fat,
happy slob in the CES picture with Sanders.

Wrong. I'm much happier and fulfilled now than then.

No doubt due to that behemoth
ex-wife

My ex-wife is 5'9" and 109 pounds. People in the real world think
you're an idiot for trying to say my ex-wife is fat.

who's raking your sorry wallet over the alimony

I don't pay alimony. Never have.

coals after being
humiliated by that gigantosaurus dress you bought her on eBay was still too
tight and all her friends laughed at her,

Now you're talking about a completely different person. You're all
over the place here. Desperation. By the way, that dress was purchased
as a movie prop. Oops...there it is again, people other than you
having interesting lives and getting things done. It must make you
soooooo angry as you get up in the middle of the night to check on
your mistakes.

so she dumped the rugrats on you and
she now gets the last laugh all the way to the bank.

Another out and out lie. A desperate one that's probably forged out of
your inanility to have satisfying personal relationships.

You sure can pick 'em,
Boonie.

Here we go again...making up lies out of thin air because you're
simply not smart enough to observe and report. Again, why aren't you
showing any of these posts to your friends, family and co-workers in
the real world? Are you afraid they'll see how far you've slipped? Or
is it just that you have no friends, family or co-workers that speak
to you anymore?

You fit the psychological profile to a T. It's pretty black-and-white
(you know, to match your thinking processes.)

Good luck with that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 22, 3:39�am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Pudge the Gimp minced:

It's still in the shop. Longest repair visit in history.

Are you talking about your wrecked rectum from Gay Bowel Syndrome or Irritable
Bowel Syndrome or whatever the heck you fruitcakes call it.

Classic closeted homosexual behavior noted.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 22, 6:10�am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

?vinyl anachronist wrote:

On Jul 20, 10:27?am, MiNe 109 ? wrote:
In article
,
?"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:
I may be passing through Austin soon. When I know for sure perhaps
you'd be willing to give advice restaurants, etc.?

Can do! Austin's a good place to visit.

I may be living there by the end of the summer.

Fantastic! Bring rain with you if you do.

That's my one reservation...big change in weather. I actually like the
rain.

When it rains, it rains a lot, thirty inches or more a year. We're in
the second year of a drought, but the year before that brought
forty-five inches of rain.

I think we had forty-five inches of rain last Tuesday.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 22, 10:52*am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:
On Jul 22, 3:39 am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

snip

Classic closeted homosexual behavior noted.

She does that a lot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 21, 5:21*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly japed:

You may call me "Sir".

Aside from klub meetings with Bratzi are you welcome anywhere?

Certainly not in any of the amoral, decadent, abominable circles you flit in.

True, I haven't ever been to a meeting of White Supremists.

How decadent of me. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hophead hophead is offline

In article 6bccdaa9-63a5-4d51-8735-8347cd70b8e1
@v15g2000prn.googlegroups.com, says...

I really do like it here a lot, but opportunity is knocking very
loudly.

Understood. I wish you luck: it's always exciting facing new challenges
and opportunities.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 22, 11:30�am, hophead wrote:
In article 6bccdaa9-63a5-4d51-8735-8347cd70b8e1
@v15g2000prn.googlegroups.com, says...

I really do like it here a lot, but opportunity is knocking very
loudly.

Understood. I wish you luck: it's always exciting facing new challenges
and opportunities.

Thanks! As cool as Portland is, I suspect that Austin is even better.
Besides, I've been invited to speak at SXSW the last two years and had
to decline due to family obligations. Now I can just drive down the
street and cover it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
vinyl anachronist wrote:

On Jul 22, 6:10?am, MiNe 109 wrote:

When it rains, it rains a lot, thirty inches or more a year. We're in
the second year of a drought, but the year before that brought
forty-five inches of rain.

I think we had forty-five inches of rain last Tuesday.

Did I mention the torrential floods? 31 100-degree days so far this
summer? Cedar allergies? Other than that, heaven on earth.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

So how ****ed up is your life?

It's still in the shop. Longest repair visit in history.

Are you talking about your wrecked rectum from Gay Bowel Syndrome or Irritable
Bowel Syndrome or whatever the heck you fruitcakes call it.

Classic closeted homosexual behavior noted.

She is soooo bitchy! Good thing her claws are dull.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Cedar allergies?

Is this code, or do you have cedar trees that are allergic to floods?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Cedar allergies?

Is this code, or do you have cedar trees that are allergic to floods?

It is code: cedar is another name for mountain juniper. Heat, floods,
allergens, we get them all.

Stephen

Goodbye, George [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 January 17th 09 01:49 PM
Goodbye George webproducer Pro Audio 1 June 24th 08 02:01 PM
Goodbye and thanks for all the fish Andre Jute Vacuum Tubes 3 February 29th 08 07:00 AM
Goodbye Bob Wald Tony F Car Audio 4 July 31st 06 06:22 PM
GoodBye JBL and Hello BOSE! Gideon Shestowitcz Pro Audio 164 December 27th 05 07:49 PM