Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Another disconnect in 2pid's 'thinking'

Let's say for argument's sake that 2pid's assessment concerning "end
of life" counseling in the proposed healthcare bill is correct.

2pid is DEAD SET against it. The thought of that makes him really,
REALLY mad!

Yet 2pid has publicly supported forced sterilization.

He probably means that there shouldn't be any counseling for those who
are forcibly sterilized. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Yappity-yappity-yap.... again.

Yet 2pid has publicly supported forced sterilization.
He probably means that there shouldn't be any counseling for those who
are forcibly sterilized. LoL.

Thanks for proving my point that you can't accurately portray anyone's[sic] position.

You're actually referring to yourself, you know. You should have said "this
little doggie's position". Shhh hasn't had any difficulty portraying other
Normals' "positions".

Oh, and it hardly bears mentioning, but not even you are capable of
"portraying" your own "position". You told us so yourself.

--

"It is you who are completely unaware of what I perceive until
I choose to tell you. I rarely do."

" If you''re that interested in what I believe I'll tell you."
-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, May 14 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 2, 4:40*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Yappity-yappity-yap.... again.

Yet 2pid has publicly supported forced sterilization.
He probably means that there shouldn't be any counseling for those who
are forcibly sterilized. LoL.

Thanks for proving my point that you can't accurately portray anyone's[sic] position.

You're actually referring to yourself, you know. You should have said "this
little doggie's position". Shhh hasn't had any difficulty portraying other
Normals' "positions".

Oh, and it hardly bears mentioning, but not even you are capable of
"portraying" your own "position". You told us so yourself.

We're in 180-degree land...again, where 2pid denies saying what he's
said.

The poor confused little pooch!