Jay - atldigi

Default Grammy Awards: to my Naras friends

Mastersuite has three projects nominated for Grammy awards this year.
Intocable is nominated in the Latin field (category 62); Jay and
Gabriel, mastering engineers. The Yellowjackets are nominated for best
contemporary jazz album (category 46); Dave, EQ engineer, and Jay, edit
engineer. Jim Brickman is nominated in the pop field (category 10);
Dave, mastering engineer.

I'm not suggesting who to vote for, but...

Thank you,

--
Jay Frigoletto
Mastersuite
Neil Henderson

Congrats, Jay! Hope you win one.

NeilH
Tommy B

Like all awards, it's bull****. And I hope you win one or more.
Tom

"Neil Henderson" wrote in message
Congrats, Jay! Hope you win one.

NeilH

JWelsh3374

Like all awards, it's bull****. And I hope you win one or more.

Ah, the internet!

Congrats, Jay! I'd take a couple my own self...if'n I were lucky enough to get
nominated. Good luck!

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.theloniousmoog.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com
Tommy B

If I told you how NARAS treated my friend, who is a former "Producer of the
Year" Grammy winner maybe you would understand. Oh yeah, then there's
Christopher Cross & "Sunny Came Home", her name slipped my mind, but she's
doing some jingle on the tube for babies wipes or something.
I hope Jay wins, gets more clout,and makes more money.
I'm sure we would all like to be nominated, at least my ego wouldn't mind,
but like the actor,who doesn't read his reviews, because he then doesn't
know who to believe,them or him, it's all about the work.
I hope I make sense...........lol,
Tom