Johan Wagener

Default any other places like crutchfield?

I am interested in buying online. Crutchfield however does not ship
overseas. What other places can I try that will show me the price of their
merchandise online?

Stephen Narayan

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:15:09 +0200, "Johan Wagener"
wrote:

I am interested in buying online. Crutchfield however does not ship
overseas. What other places can I try that will show me the price of their
merchandise online?

www.sounddomain.com

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
Audio Perfection |
No System.....yup that's right.
Why not check out my car audio museum
http://canuck.audioguy.net/gear.html
sancho

"Stephen Narayan" wrote in message

www.soundblowmain.com

!!! SCHILL !!!

Peter

I am interested in buying online. Crutchfield however does not ship
overseas. What other places can I try that will show me the price of

their
merchandise online?

www.sounddomain.com

They do not ship overseas. How about Amazon? Their car audio selection is
not all that great (AFAIK) but they do ship worldwide.

Peter

John from MMXpress.com

It will be hard to find anyone that ships overseas, too much risk to the
merchant.
In addition, you will have to pay duties/taxes on the goods before
receieving them. If shipped UPS, they will collect this in most cases, upon
delivery.
We ship international, but we have limited payment methods we accept. Most
often you have to do a wire transfer to our bank, or send a certified check
or money order. Its honestly a royal pain for both parties, but my
international customers have told me they still saved quite a bit on large
orders.

It would really help if you had a friend or relative in the US that could
purchase for you, and then ship it to you directly.

--
John Spagnolo - teamROCS #016
Multi Media Xpress Car Audio www.mmxpress.com

"Peter" wrote in message
I am interested in buying online. Crutchfield however does not ship
overseas. What other places can I try that will show me the price of

their
merchandise online?

www.sounddomain.com

They do not ship overseas. How about Amazon? Their car audio selection is
not all that great (AFAIK) but they do ship worldwide.

Peter

Peter

It will be hard to find anyone that ships overseas, too much risk to the
merchant.

Why is that? If customer gives you CC details what is your risk then? Stolen
CCs?

In addition, you will have to pay duties/taxes on the goods before
receieving them. If shipped UPS, they will collect this in most cases,

upon
delivery.

Sure. Still it can be way cheaper than buying stuff over here in Europe.
It's usually +50% over US prices. And, many countries have a value limit up
to which no duties/taxes will be collected.

It would really help if you had a friend or relative in the US that could
purchase for you, and then ship it to you directly.

Agreed. This is what I do most often

Peter

Du3ce

i dont know if these places shipped overseas but try www.ikesound.com or
www.thezeb.com ikesound takes a long time to ship though but they got
some pretty low prices.
--
Du3ce
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=167604

John Spagnolo MMXpress.com

Why is that? If customer gives you CC details what is your risk then?
Stolen
CCs?

TOTAL risk. If its stolen, or not. I wont get into things, so as not to give
any would be credit card thieves any ideas. But in the end, the MERCHANT is
the one who loses the money, not the credit card company!