Default hi-fi+ issue 34 now available online and in store

Available now hi-fi+ issue 34
UK & Europe NOW
N. America 26TH OCTOBER 2004
NOW also available as downloadable e-edition
(http://www.hifiplus.com/eedition_about.html)

Issue 34 contents listed below (http://www.hifiplus.com/issue34.html)
Columns (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)
News (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)
Letters (http://www.hifiplus.com/letters.html)
UK Show date diary (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)

Blind listening to cables - Can we hear the differences, and if so,
does it tell us anything?
Firm foundations - Group testing equipment racks.

Equipment Reviews: http://www.technical_review.html

Avalon Eidolon Diamond Loudspeaker
Koetsu Jade Platinum MC Cartridge
Bryston 7B SST Mono-block
Copland CVA306 Six-channel Pre-amp and CVA535 Five-channel Power Amp
conrad-johnson Premier 350 Solid-state Power Amp
Perigee FK-1 Hybrid Ribbon Loudspeaker
Reference 3A Dulcet Loudspeaker
B&W 704 and 705 - A tale of two speakers.
Four Phono-Stages From Bonnec, Sutherland, BAT and Renaissance Music

Audio Smorgasbord
Where "BIG" equals "GOOD", five-channels isn't enough, you finally get
to meet the ghost of the MO KT88 and CT muses on coupling with wooden
floors and things that get ripe in the night!

Music+
Upwardly Mobile - The changing face of Mobile Fidelity
The History Man - and the highly regarded Lili Kraus
Old Gold - Revival in the US re-issue ranks

Music Reviews: http://www.music_review.html
Popular and Contemporary Music
Classical Music
Audiophile Music Reviews

Back Issues
Subscriptions
Binders
Advertisers Index

Future Shelf dates (http://www.hifiplus.com/preview.html#nanextiss)
Issue 35 will be available in UK and Europe 15TH NOVEMBER 2004, and
N.America from the 28TH DECEMBER 2004

The hi-fi+ issue archive is available at
http://www.hifiplus.com/archive.html
hi-fi+ now available in most UK WHSmith branches -
http://www.hifiplus.com/WHS-stockist.html
or check your local outlet worldwide
http://www.hifiplus.com/stockist_index.html
Site map available at
http://www.hifiplus.com/sitemap.html
"In this world you can be either very very smart or very very pleasant. For
years I was smart.. I recommend pleasant". The wisdom of Elwood P. Dowd
Remove "removethis." to email