EnsnareYou

Default Free 4 Space Rack, Studio Gear For Sale or Trade

I've got a 4 space 19" padded rack that's just sitting around. The rack is in
good shape and I'm not using it. If you'll pick it up in person its yours for
free. I'm located in Northern, CA, Modesto to be exact.

I also have some other stuff I want to sell to make room. I have a very nice
wood 19" 14 rack space slanted rack in great shape. I'll take $100 for it.
Sorry I won't ship this due to its size and weight. Must pick up in person.

Two 19" rack trays in great shape. $10 each. Come buy the 19" 14 space rack
listed above and I'll sell both of these for $10.

KK Audio custom workstation desk for 02R. This desk cost me over $2k and was
custom made. It has built in racks for outboard gear and room for computers,
the O2r, and more. Its solid wood with oak trim. I'm asking $799 for it but
come pick this up and I'll make you a deal you can't understand on it. This
things huge so you'll need a large van or truck to move it.

Sony PCM1630 and DMR 2000 3/4 master recorder both in excellent condition. The
1630 also has the RAR board installed. Make me an offer on both as I need
these out of here.

I have the following studio gear for sale or trade. I am
open to any serious offers. Trades will be considered for
analog synthesizers, Fairlight CMI Series III samplers or
CMI Rev 9 hardware, a Wersi Abacus, Yamaha 9000 Pro, Tyros,
Motif 8, Memorymoog+, Voyetra 8, Technics
KN7000, GEM GENESYS, AKAI S6000, AKAI MPC3000.

Otari MTR-90 MKII 2" 24 track recorder in very good
condition with remote. $4495 or trade.

Audio Technica AT4060 cardioid condenser tube microphone as
new in box. $899

Audio Technica AT4047SV microphone that's as new in box. $449

AKAI S1000KB stereo sampling keyboard in excellent condition
with 32MB RAM, SCSI, internal hard drive, sound library.
$749

AKAI DD1000 Magneto Optical Digital Mastering Recorder in
excellent condition. Best Offer.

Fairlight MFX-2 24 track Digital Audio workstation.
Complete with MFX mainframe, MFX control panel,
MFX control cable, and manual. Best Offer.

Sequential Prophet VS rack in excellent condition with
manual and extra sound cartridge. Best Offer

Mackie D8b console that's as new. This unit was bought for a studio that went
under so it ended up never being used. Taking offers. Will consider trades
for a nice tube mic or tube EQ.